News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

LonelyHaven's Arrangements

Started by LonelyHaven, February 21, 2012, 05:37:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadoninja

Quote from: LonelyHaven on June 07, 2012, 12:13:19 PMYeah, you're right. New version should be up shortly:
[SNES] - "Hotel" Earthbound
That's much better.

I think you should put a forward repeat sign on measure 2 and then add the pickup notes at the end.You usually don't refer back to the original pickup in pieces. Also, I would make the beginning pickup 3/4 rather than the 5/8 you put in. That way, it's easier for the performer to see that it begins on the "and" of two and because you wouldn't be missing half a beat.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

LonelyHaven

OK, yeah, that makes sense.

Just want to make sure...if you have a pickup measure, do the beats in the last measure and the pickup measure have to add up to the time signature value?

Also, would you recommend the stem for the harmony to be up or down? (I changed it to point down).

Updated:
[SNES] "Hotel" - Earthbound
[MID]
[MUS]
[PDF]

[N64] Wizpig Race - Diddy Kong Racing (fixed pdf)
[MUS]
[MID]
[PDF]

Shadoninja

Quote from: LonelyHaven on June 07, 2012, 01:26:42 PMJust want to make sure...if you have a pickup measure, do the beats in the last measure and the pickup measure have to add up to the time signature value?

Also, would you recommend the stem for the harmony to be up or down? (I changed it to point down).
I'm not sure. You should ask someone who's more well versed in their music theory.

If you're going to include it, I would say the harmony should be stem down. However, I don't know if you should have that part because it's impossibly to play with the left hand and it clashes with the melody.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

LonelyHaven

I was thinking it would be played with the right hand  (though it's pretty difficult)...I'll try to think about it.

LonelyHaven

[SNES] "Clockwork" - Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (JPN)
MUSESCORE
MUS
PDF

Work in Progress
-Intended to be a duet, but needs "balancing out" on both parts.
-May be missing some harmonies or whatnot
-Don't know how to fix time signature in measure 5-6. Nevermind, figured it out, will upload later.
-Might have to change melody/treble clef beaming to have 4 eighth notes per beam instead of 3 to match up with bass line pulse (if that's the right term).

LonelyHaven

Draft: [GBA] "Hotel Yado" - Mother 3

Finale Musescore

Need help in getting correct notes with the sixteenth note part in "2nd" ending part thing. Some parts in "B" section sound slightly off. I guess this would be considered a duet.

Some errors in previous submissions (like Castlevania III should be NES) and I'll get to uploading the revised version of the bottles' picture game when I have the time.