News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

Papatch15's Arrangments

Started by papatch15, April 22, 2008, 06:21:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

papatch15

I am hoping to get alot of songs made up in the next couple of weeks, simple because i love this site so much. So for now all i got is the Good Egg Galaxy.

Submissions
[Nintendo Wii] Super Mario Galaxy - "Good Egg Galaxy" - Papatch15
.Mus - http://www.mediafire.com/?cfgsz9xmd5x

Queue
None at the mombent.

Beethoven II

Did you just copy this directly from a midi?  It seems like you opened one up, deleted extra instruments, then changed a bass and treble to piano.  I'm not sure though.  So don't get offended.  I thought this because the staves didn''t have the bracket.  Bass and Treble are on different channels.  And i can change one of the two to any instrument.  Dont get mad please, because G-han didn't post rules.

blah54

this is decent... and i somewhat agree with you beethoven II, it looks like it was copied from a midi (to an extent)... bar 24 has interesting notation...

nevertheless it is a decent arrangement (but I think B-Kpianist made a very of good-egg galaxy, and I think it was better than this version... no offence)
It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

Gu4n

Haha, this is indeed immediately copied from a MIDI. I can tell since the sound of the piano is MIDI, and Finale uses its own piano-sounds (apparantly).

I've got to be honest: I don't really like it.

papatch15

Ok thanks, this is my first try on making a song. In the chat room they were showing me how to do it this way
Like use the several Trebal and Base lines and put them all together to form the piece. I am not sure how to do it any other way.

Nintendude73

Rejected for multiple reasons.

dahans

i totally agree with beethoven II
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!