Rhythm Heaven Fever

Started by Taser9090, March 01, 2012, 04:17:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taser9090

This game is amazing. If you have spare cash, spend it on this.

Don't be fooled by its flamboyant and childish cover, the game really is awesome.

The songs are catchy, especially the vocals. There'll be songs that will just be stuck in your head, and force you to play just so you can play into the rhythm! The downside is that the game is short. Only 50 minigames, few of them being sequels to other ones. Although it's short, you can be guaranteed that you'll be heading to unlock other minigames and songs by getting a perfect  rating on challenging minigames that give you anxiety and immense pressure!

Do I sound like a salesperson? Well, I just want to spread the love of Rhythm Heaven. Hardly anyone on NSM even know what Rhythm Heaven is D:

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

Dude

spitllama

Hey! You're back! You're one of the "ancients" as I like to call the 2008 members.

I considered buying a game in this series for a while but their boxing designs always kept me far away.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Taser9090

I don't know why they made the box art why it is now. It looks ridiculous.

Never judge a book by its cover :p

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

DonValentino

Quote from: Taser9090 on March 03, 2012, 06:54:10 AMI don't know why they made the box art why it is now. It looks ridiculous.

Never judge a book by its cover :p

Hmm... That reminds me of Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland... Look:

Weird... but funny!  :D
This game is so underrated.  :P

Taser9090

One of the reasons it was underrated was because it wasn't localized and was too strange. :p

Pit0010

AHH! i really want fever! i watched a few gameplays and it lookd pretty awesome!
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

Jub3r7

Ask shado, he knows I obsessed with Rhythm Heaven DS for a while.
After making him listening to a ton of songs from it, he bought it but he disliked the gameplay. D:
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Dude

I bought it today. Medals, medals everywhere.

Dude

* Dude is arranging Remix 10 :)

Holy fuck this song is awesome.

Shadoninja

Quote from: Jub3r7 on March 04, 2012, 12:51:22 PMAsk shado, he knows I obsessed with Rhythm Heaven DS for a while.
After making him listening to a ton of songs from it, he bought it but he disliked the gameplay. D:

I like the gameplay but it's a tad too precise for my liking.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Taser9090

Precise by how?
Do you mean that it's a bit harder to get superbs and perfects?

Shadoninja

Quote from: Taser9090 on March 20, 2012, 05:55:02 PMPrecise by how?
Do you mean that it's a bit harder to get superbs and perfects?

"That's in large part because Rhythm Heaven Fever is an unforgiving game. [...] You'll quickly find that your rhythm is not as good as you think it is—I was consistently registering both early and late hits,[...] largely just due to the fact that Rhythm Heaven Fever has a very specific groove that isn't quite compatible with other grooves. Like, say, my own.

Specifically, Rhythm Heaven Fever sits on top of the beat, and quite deliberately so. [...]Games like Rock Band, which allow players to mimic more laid-back rock and funk, have forgiving "windows" during which players can hit the pad or strummer, letting players feel like they're playing the music with a groove that matches the performance. This is... not the case with Rhythm Heaven Fever.

[...]In order to register a hit properly, you've got to be a hair ahead of the beat, and it takes some getting used to."

source: http://kotaku.com/5885439/rhythm-heaven-fever-the-kotaku-review
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SuperFireKirby

Looks preety fun(tho I'd much prefer a new Elite Beat Agents)

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

The english Love rap makes me sick. Fo sho. >:(