News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

The Great NSM Pokemon Adventure! Discussion

Started by K-NiGhT, March 15, 2012, 09:55:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A NEW CHAPTER?!

WHAT?!
5 (45.5%)
SRSLY?!
3 (27.3%)
orly?
4 (36.4%)
I don't believe you.
5 (45.5%)

Total Members Voted: 11

K-NiGhT

If you saw spit's bio you'd know why.

Quote from: spitllama on March 16, 2012, 09:57:50 PMHey K-Night, I look forward to the story. Should be cool. I apologize ahead of time for the very intricate backstory but you asked for detailed :P I can change it if you want.

Name: Korbin
Starter: Snivy
To be caught: Smeargle, Zorua, Castform, Ditto, Shedinja (no this can't be caught.... but I have no interest in the other 2 xD if you need to make this Nincada, that's fine)

Backstory: (Again, if this one is too obscure, let me know and I'll change it)
My parents were Pokemon researchers, typically of legendary stories and entities. I was just a baby at the time, and my parents were killed in their attempts to interact with forces they didn't understand (ala Unown?). In my mother's final moments, she prayed (much like the elderly do in the real games) for her child's protection. Giratina was her answer- who scooped up the child (my character) and brought it to the Distortion World to be raised.

I come from the Distortion World, and I have little to no knowledge of the world parallel to that of the Torn World. At the age of 5, Giratina, a parental sort of figure, brought Snivy to be a friend. On my 18th birthday, Giratina opened the way to the Pokemon World, and suggested a sort of "rites"- to venture out and then decide which world to reside in after having experienced both. My body, having become tied to the Distortion World much like Giratina and its origin forme, required a suit composed of elements much like the Griseous Orb to keep me from illness. Thus, my adventure sets out with Snivy in the Pokemon World! (cue music).

Personality: Quiet, but with a commanding persona. People typically avoid talking to me, though I'll willingly speak with anyone if approached. Trust is a hard thing for me to form, and an indifference towards everyone is a solid characteristic.

Physical Characteristics: 18 years old. Male. Short blonde hair. My character is dressed like this: . However it doesn't have the appendages, wings, or headgear. Just the suit.

I'll post some region/town/gym ideas in the thread.
I'm gonna keep the entire outfit for him tho :3 looks cool.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Nebbles

That outfit is awesome omg D:

My bio is so lame compared to that XD I might fix it up later if that's okay with you.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

K-NiGhT

Mashi

K-NiGhT

Mashi

davy

Just wondering, are you going to use (something of) the region idea I PM'd you?
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

K-NiGhT

spitllama

I got worried when I didn't see my name that my bio had gone to nothing D:

But yay I shall be evil. FriVilleous City win.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

K-NiGhT

Dude

K-NiGhT

Just made Dude a gym leader. pm me your team of 2-5 pokemon of a specific type. Also give me a name (first), and physical appearance and personality k? :)

Mashi

Guys, I made the greatest team ever.
It's so overpowered and you will all probably lose to me. B)

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Mashi