What Are Some Really Freaking Weird Things About You?

Started by ETFROXX, March 16, 2012, 04:02:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pit0010

Quote from: Jompa on August 12, 2012, 03:40:57 PMYeah, when I hug somebody I make these noises, for some reason -  like the noises a train makes. No one's ever commented it, but some of my friends have adapted it.

train whistles are nice :P sometimes...i like ze
CHOOKA CHOOKA CHOOKA XD

that reminds me. xD my house at school sang this piece.
It's called 'I'm a train!'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oO1dTDX8am4

And this is the video of us singing the piece. :P
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chn3RLFjF9A
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

Jompa

When I read Slow's posts, the voice in my head narrates them with Koizumi's voice,
..and it's kinda turning me on.
Birdo for Smash

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Jompa

Birdo for Smash

Zunawe

Lol. I wish I could have James Earl Jones narrate my thoughts.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Shadoninja

Quote from: Jompa on August 15, 2012, 10:57:32 AMWhen I read Slow's posts, the voice in my head narrates them with Koizumi's voice,
..and it's kinda turning me on.
Me too!
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Mashi

The frequency of the auditory chords emanating within SlowPokemon are nearly identical to the artificial data esper, Itsuki Koizumi, as emulated by the normal human, SlowPokemon, creating a closed space in which the pitch of the data emulates that of the fictitious entity.

Shadoninja

I am constantly adjusting the glasses on my face because it gets uncomfortable if I don't.

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Shadoninja on August 15, 2012, 04:53:20 PMI am constantly adjusting the glasses on my face because it gets uncomfortable if I don't.
Oh bad.  You just made me aware of how low mine are.  Now I can't stop pushing them up.  GAAH SHADO JINXED ME

MoboMoga

Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 16, 2012, 09:43:39 PMMy composing methods are strange and a bit haphazard. I either sit down at the computer and hum to myself some random notes, then kinda take it from there; or I play random notes on the piano until I have a basic melody, then go to the computer and spontaneously build on it.

oh wow, I do that too  :o

or sometimes when I'm too lazy to go to the piano, I use Noteflight instead.

Mashi

When I eat Oreos, I prefer them to be frozen.
They are delicious.

Shadoninja

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on August 17, 2012, 09:41:18 AMOh bad.  You just made me aware of how low mine are.  Now I can't stop pushing them up.  GAAH SHADO JINXED ME
Just as planned MWAHAHA

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on August 17, 2012, 10:56:51 AMWhen I eat Oreos, I prefer them to be frozen.
They are delicious.
That sounds so tasty. I must try it now.

Also, contrary to Shado and Slow, I recently realized that I only really find cursing acceptable in music. Because irl I don't swear at all unless it's in a song or I'm in extreme pain.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Mashi