News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

What Are Some Really Freaking Weird Things About You?

Started by ETFROXX, March 16, 2012, 04:02:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ETFROXX

I'm just sittin' here. Reading my book about the Columbine shooting.

..For enjoyment.

Idunno, I just find it oddly fascinating and I was like 'wait is it twisted how fascinated I am by this.'

SO SHARE WEIRD THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF.

Also apparently it's weird that whenever I do caps on a computer I hit the caps lock key instead of shift.

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

ETFROXX

Oh that reminds me, I love the smell of sweat. Last year I was dating a cross country runner and he ran over one day and I freakin' loved how he smelled.

Ruto

I'm actually 3 years younger than my real age. Likely caused by a low calorie diet when I was younger, bleh -.-

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

spitllama

Submissions Page

Jub3r7

I have a small bone (part of my frontal spine?) slightly poking out from the middle of my chest.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

My brother does the cap lock thing :P

Well let's see.
I absolutely hate the smell of red onions, and refuse to eat any onions unless they're cooked into a soup or sauce something.
I associate people with colors.
I hold a writing pencil weird because I taught myself as a kid and never learned the right way--I hold it between my ring and middle finger.
My toes (besides my big one) curl the wrong way.
I listen to practically no music with lyrics or vocals unless it's a choir--98% of my 3000-odd songs on my iPod are instrumental/orchestral music. Anda good 85% is film music, seeing as I want to score films for a living someday.
My composing methods are strange and a bit haphazard. I either sit down at the computer and hum to myself some random notes, then kinda take it from there; or I play random notes on the piano until I have a basic melody, then go to the computer and spontaneously build on it.
The smell of things right out of the dryer is my favorite.
I've only been to one party with friends in my life.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

spitllama

Submissions Page

ETFROXX

There's a lot of things that I do that don't make sense.

I can't watch movies if the colours are depressing. I watch movies/tv based on the atmosphere of it and if I want that atmosphere at the moment, content doesn't matter.

Also I base my food choices on atmosphere. Even though fast food you can just pick up and take home I still have the atmosphere associated in my mind and base my decision on that.

And sunlight depresses me because of bad summer memories from my childhood. So I can never really enjoy nice weather.

To put it simply: I base most of my daily decisions/mood on atmosphere/association instead of actual content.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: ETFROXX on March 16, 2012, 10:26:29 PMThere's a lot of things that I do that don't make sense.

I can't watch movies if the colours are depressing.

Guessing you didn't like Sweeney Todd. That movie was practically black and white except for the bright red blood...and a comedic scene taking place at the seashore...
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Quote from: ETFROXX on March 16, 2012, 06:41:35 PMOh that reminds me, I love the smell of sweat. Last year I was dating a cross country runner and he ran over one day and I freakin' loved how he smelled.
That's only because you liked him.  If you didn't like him, would probably would have thought it was putrid.

Winter

Ruto

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on March 16, 2012, 10:57:32 PMThat's only because you liked him.  If you didn't like him, would probably would have thought it was putrid.

I agree! XD I have this funny story where the opposite happened...

Quote from: spitllama on March 16, 2012, 08:34:32 PMI'm confused of if that's a good or bad thing

It depends...I'm small but it seems like I'd be able to live a bit longer. Plus it's awkward being small and stick-like -.-

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Cobraroll

With very few exceptions, I only listen to game music. The exceptions are usually humourous songs, mostly parodies of others.

I've watched exactly one sports event in full in my life. It was a soccer match a few years ago.

I've only been to one concert. It was awesome, though: The Play! video game symphony.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

blueflower999

I try to never say "You're welcome" to people because to me it sounds prideful
I don't have a Facebook, Twitter, or anything similar, and don't plan on getting one
I'm not allowed to own any kind of pet except for my fish
I cannot stand anything that has tomatoes in it, including ketchup
I hate Call of Duty and all similar games
I'm terrible at almost all sports
I love watching presidential elections even though I don't care about politics
Bulbear! Blueflower999