News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

Fleet's Gallery and Such

Started by Fleetstar The Flygon, March 17, 2012, 04:16:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fleetstar The Flygon

I've decided to just post my 3 latest drawings at a time, but you can check out the full gallery at my dA account. I hope y'all enjoy ^^

Blue Zorua

Electric Wolf (Request from a friend)

TreeckoxSnivy

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Fleetstar The Flygon

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Cobraroll

What is a GN? Guide Number? Gendarmerie Nationale (Police force)? Grid North? Giganewton? Ground Network?
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

K-NiGhT

Graphic Novel (i'm pretty sure at least)
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Fleetstar The Flygon

That's right.
If I do decide to suddenly make a graphic novel, should it be on the whole Wind Waker adventure or something new? Or should it be a short humorous comic?

spitllama

Comics! We have so many stories already (not saying they're bad). Variety is nice.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Jub3r7

Maybe a combination of something new + humor. A new adventure, with a tiny bit of comedy.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Fleetstar The Flygon

I've done a test-run comic and have found that I fail at hands. And generating ideas. :\ If I do it, I may need your words of wisdom...
 So where should the main plot be? Ocarina of Time, Wind Waker, Skyward Sword times? Or like a new time with a new Link?

Jub3r7

what if
you make a link gn instead

Legend of Link: Zelda to the Past.

Actually, come up with your own title. XD
But Zelda should totes be the main character.

Fleetstar The Flygon

Instead of Zelda being in distress and blah blah blah, Link is the one in hot water? Or, Zelda is feeling rebellious since she never gets to do anything and goes off on a random adventure? Or, there is no Link in the next era so Zelda has to do his job for him? (In that case, Ganondorf would arrive at the castle to find nobody's home. :P) Or, Zelda and Link go on an adventure together? Or Zelda accidentally gets into an adventure after Link warped into the future when she was about to get kidnapped in OoT and saved her and told her to "RUN, RUN!"?

Jub3r7

All of these sound like good ideas. XD Re-arranging ideas to give you vague suggestions.

1. Zelda is feeling rebellious since she never gets to do anything and goes off on a random adventure?
Maybe this happens and then Link freaks out, going to look for her. But then something happens to him???

2. Instead of Zelda being in distress and blah blah blah, Link is the one in hot water?
But apparently it has nothing to do with Ganondorf because

3. Ganondorf would arrive at the castle to find nobody's home.
maybe after Zelda rescues Link, they return home to find another problem, aka Ganondorf decided to take the castle for himself. .-.

4. Or, Zelda and Link go on an adventure together?
To take the castle back from Ganondorf? Unless you're REALLY on a role and it turns out that the castle is sealed by sage magic, so the pair must seek the sages scattered across hyrule (and rescue them from something?) to aid with the castle siege.

XDDDD
Note, these are just suggestions/rearrangements of your ideas.

Fleetstar The Flygon

This just in: Fleet found an awesome digital drawing site! :D
I'm actually kinda excited; I didn't have to use a reference for either of them. Maybe I don't have to put the GN on hiatus... or, a few comic strips once I find inspiration. D:

Jub3r7

Yeah, I wasn't being very realistic when I was giving ideas for the graphic novel; comic strips would probably be a bit easier to make. XD