Blueflower's Gaming Blog and Reviews

Started by blueflower999, March 27, 2012, 04:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which Ace Attorney lists should I do after ranking the cases?

Rank the characters (or top 10/20 characters)
4 (17.4%)
Rank the breakdowns
3 (13%)
Top 10/20 songs
4 (17.4%)
Rank the villains/murderers
1 (4.3%)
Rank the character themes
2 (8.7%)
Don't do another Ace Attorney list
9 (39.1%)

Total Members Voted: 23

MaestroUGC

I refer to Pikmin Adventure as Pikmin 2.5.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

blueflower999

But it's more like a spinoff of the series, so I don't really count it.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

MaestroUGC

Oh of course, but with the real sequel being delayed I needed my Pikmin.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Dudeman

Quote from: blueflower999 on January 27, 2013, 10:24:32 AMI bet you're all... dying to know what your big surprise is! Well, only 2 more pages!
SURPRISE! We're doing it now.
Oh, Blueflower, will you ever resist the chance to throw in a Portal 2 quote wherever you can? That in itself made me read the review (that and it was Nintendo Land, after all...). Does Dark Monita (or Monita, for that matter) share any similarities with GLaDOS?
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

blueflower999

Quote from: Dudeman on January 27, 2013, 01:27:52 PMOh, Blueflower, will you ever resist the chance to throw in a Portal 2 quote wherever you can? That in itself made me read the review (that and it was Nintendo Land, after all...). Does Dark Monita (or Monita, for that matter) share any similarities with GLaDOS?
Lol, yes. Portal 2 is probably my favorite game of all time to quote.  ::)

Dark Monita doesn't really remind me of GLaDOS at all, despite the fact that they are both female robot villains.

Thanks so much for reading!
Bulbear! Blueflower999

blueflower999

I continue to work on beating Curious Village 100%. In the meantime, I checked out the soundtrack and some of the bonus content, and I'll say, I am impressed that they took the time to add this stuff.

Level-5 isn't a company for slacking off, are they?
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

It's my favorite gaming company, just based off of Layton. Lol.

Be sure to check out the live and high quality arrangements on the album release! (They're all over YouTube I'm sure).
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

Lol, that's one of my favorite pieces of video game music ever. I can't wait till you get to the live version on the soundtrack (not included in the game, only the album release). It's FANTASTIC (though I probably prefer the original just because).
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

blueflower999

First Layton songs added to MP3.

First of many, no doubt (?)
Bulbear! Blueflower999

blueflower999

Well, while I'm still working to prepare my Layton review, it's time for a little showing off! My current, up-to-date, retro Nintendo collection as of February 4th, 2013:

From left to right, top to bottom:
10-Yard Fight, 720(insert degree symbol here), The Adventures of Bayou Billy, The Adventures of Lolo 2, Airwolf, Balloon Fight, Battletoads, Barbie ( ::))

Bubble Bobble, Contra, Dick Tracy (-_-), Donkey Kong Classics (This includes the original Donkey Kong and Donkey Kong Jr.), Donkey Kong 3, Double Dragon II: The Revenge, Dragon Warrior/Dragon Quest, Dr. Mario

Duck Hunt, DuckTales, Excitebike, Fester's Quest, Golf, Hogan's Alley, Hoops, Ice Climber

Ice Hockey, Jaws, Jeopardy! Junior Edition, John Elway's Quarterback, The Legend of Zelda (;D), The Karate Kid (...), Kid Icarus, Kings of the Beach

Kirby's Adventure, Kung Fu, Mario Bros., Mega Man, Mega Man 2, Metal Gear, Metroid, Mickey Mousecapade

Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!, Millipede, The Miracle Piano Teaching System (I don't have the piano D:), Monopoly, Mother (I realize it says "EARTHBOUND", but it's a pirated copy of Mother 1), NES Play Action Football, Ninja Gaiden (HEIIIIIIIIIIIII), Paperboy

Pinball, Rad Racer, R.B.I. Baseball, R.C. Pro-Am, Rolling Thunder, Rush 'N Attack, Silent Service, Slalom

Solstice, SPOT: The Video Game, Spy Hunter, Spy Vs. Spy, Super C (That's Contra 2 for those that don't know), Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt, Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt/World Class Track Meet, Super Mario Bros 2

Super Mario Bros 3, Super Pitfall (-________-), Super Sprint, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III: The Manhattan Project, Tetris, Top Gun, Track & Field II

Yo! Noid, Zelda II: The Adventure of Link

Now on to SNES!

Castlevania IV, Contra III: The Alien Wars, Donkey Kong Country, EarthBound (The jewel of my collection, and the best game out of all of them), F-Zero
Illusion of Gaia, Killer Instinct, The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, Mario Paint, Mortal Kombat, Paperboy 2, Street Fighter II: Turbo
Super Mario Kart, Super Mario World, Tetris 2, Yoshi's Cookie, Yoshi's Island

Nintendo 64!

Donkey Kong 64, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (Haven't played yet), Mario Kart 64 (The most expensive N64 game of the lot), Mortal Kombat 4, Namco Museum 64 (Let's me play games like Dig Dug and Pac Man), Rayman 2: The Great Escape, StarFox 64 (It says Ben on it. I'm not kidding), Superman 64 (I had to...), Yoshi's Story

And finally, consoles and accessories!

NES, SNES, N64. Each has 2 controllers.

NES Zapper (For Duck Hunt, Bayou Billy, and Hogan's Alley), Game Genie (For Battletoads), SNES Mouse (For Mario Paint)

Now for some closeups!

The best and most expensive game of them all:

My most expensive NES game, but it really shouldn't be because it's a pirated cart:

Buying this game last June just sealed my fate as an NES fanatic. It's just so dang good!

My favorite series of NES games musically. Oh, and the first one is the most expensive NES game I have if you don't count Mother 1. I got it for 10 at a yard sale, but on Amazon it's like 50 last time I checked.

Oh, and you know that I HAD to get the greatest game ever made!

Oh, and I just realized this: they don't even have "Superman" written on the cover. Just his signature "S". What a bunch of idiots XD

Well, there you go! I'll probably post an update once my collection has grown substantially bigger again, which may be in a couple months or so considering how fast it's growing.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Dudeman

Quote from: blueflower999 on February 04, 2013, 04:06:15 PMMike Tyson's Punch-Out!!
REVIEW WANT (in case my avatar doesn't give it away...)
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

blueflower999

Quote from: Dudeman on February 04, 2013, 04:14:09 PMREVIEW WANT (in case my avatar doesn't give it away...)
I would be GLaD to. It's such a great game!

And yes, I can make it to Tyson. Can't beat him, though.

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on February 04, 2013, 04:14:25 PMImpressive. Most impressive.

谢谢你
Bulbear! Blueflower999