News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

Blueflower's Gaming Blog and Reviews

Started by blueflower999, March 27, 2012, 04:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which Ace Attorney lists should I do after ranking the cases?

Rank the characters (or top 10/20 characters)
4 (17.4%)
Rank the breakdowns
3 (13%)
Top 10/20 songs
4 (17.4%)
Rank the villains/murderers
1 (4.3%)
Rank the character themes
2 (8.7%)
Don't do another Ace Attorney list
9 (39.1%)

Total Members Voted: 23

EFitTrainr

I like food.

blueflower999

Currently adding Youtube videos to my reviews of the games' best songs, in my opinion of course.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

blueflower999

Done. Expect a review tomorrow or later this spring break.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

Nice Curious Village picks for pieces (besides the obligatory Layton's Theme, I probably would have included Don Paolo's Theme and End Theme, but the two you picked are great examples of things the soundtrack does well); also, this is a great way to make your reviews more entertaining.

Which review is this going to be?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

popo447

I hope he's reviewing Bible Adventures, I love reviews of crappy games!
Movin' like Dracula, we get it back in blood

blueflower999

Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 25, 2013, 06:46:22 PMWhich review is this going to be?
Seekrit
Quote from: popo447 on March 25, 2013, 08:35:25 PMI hope he's reviewing Bible Adventures, I love reviews of crappy games!
Nevar!!
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

Surprised about the lack of Kamek's Library or Toadette's Music Room on Mario Party DS music.

blueflower999

Here we go!

Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box:

Gameplay: 8/10 If you're reading this and don't know how this game plays, go back and read my other reviews! There's not that much different in the gameplay of this game, but if anything, it's slightly less polished than the game that came before it. I feel like the developers just exerted too much energy in the prequel and couldn't do nearly as well this time around. It's still a lot of fun, but it's nothing compared to what we've already seen.

Addivtiveness: 7/10 The addictiveness has dropped off a little too. Nothing is really there to keep you playing, the enviornments are kinda cliche, and aside from a few throwbacks in the later parts of the game, there really isn't anything in this game that I find special at all. I beat it fairly quickly and don't really feel like ever going back to it any time soon.

Story: 3/10 My word, the story was lame with this game. This game had some of the worst plot twists in video game history and was also completely predictable.

Music: 7/10 The music was good, but yet again is nothing compared to what I've already seen. There are only 2 or 3 songs that are good enough to make it onto my MP3, which is entirely unacceptable for the series. The music designers got a few things right, but far too many of the songs are uninspired and totally boring to listen to. I don't really feel like posting any of it because it'll just damage your ears.

Character Design: 4/10 Same old same old. The previous game had adorable characters and some that looked so stupid that they were awesome. This game.... just had characters that looked plain old stupid. Very few are memorable at all, and the only good characters are the ones that traveled over from the previous game to this one.

Humor: 1/10 Barely any humor at all in this game. All the joy was taken out of it and turned to serious crap that's very uninteresting and makes me want to punch a wall. What were they thinking?!

Difficulty: 4/10 Far too easy. The difficulty dropped off like a rock. If you want a challenge, the previous game is so much more challenging and rewarding as well. This one is just a walk through a park. What, did people complain of the difficulty or something?

Other Memorable Features: Barely any. The game has a few nostalgic moments, but that's about it. Lame.

Overall: 7/10 It's good, but a major let down. Mega Man 9 was just so much better. Now, this begs the question; will Mega Man 11 be more like 9, or more like this 10? We shall see.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Bubbles

Quote from: blueflower999 on April 01, 2013, 11:14:50 AMStory: 3/10 My word, the story was lame with this game. This game had some of the worst plot twists in video game history and was also completely predictable.
*points at calendar*
Spoiler
because you definitely predicted hallucinogenic gas
[close]

SlowPokemon

A---------

Jk, you're allowed to have an opinion but I can't say I agree with you on anything here. I hope you decide to continue with the series because Unwound Future is the best, but seriously, these scores are really low in my opinion. 3/10 for story? 4/10 character design?

I mean like how did you love Curious Village so much and then dislike a sequel that's an improvement in almost every way? XD I don't get it. But I'm glad you feel like you can post your opinions.

blueflower999

You guys seriously don't get it? It was an April Fools Day Joke. That was my review for Mega Man 10. Mega Man 9 is by far superior to Mega Man 10, so that's what I was playing off of all along. Real review for Diabolical Box to come soon!
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Bubbles

*points at calandar again*

and I have absolutely no knowledge of mega man :P

FSM-Reapr

Guys are you just fucking stupid or did you not read the "Overall" section ::)

Dude

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on April 01, 2013, 12:52:45 PMGuys are you just fucking stupid or did you not read the "Overall" section ::)
qft

TheZeldaPianist275

XDDDDDDD I decided to keep quiet to see who would fall for it. Slow, I can't believe you did.