News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

Shadowkirby and the super frivolous adventure!!!!

Started by EFitTrainr, March 31, 2012, 04:37:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EFitTrainr

Prolouge: Kman sizes up the situation, or, Kman felt a little strange.

Another TWG finished. Another MVP earned. What a great day, thought Kelsey. He was making brownies with an IRL friend for some stupid school project when his facebook began ringing. It was shadowkirby (unsuprisingly). They chatted for a few minutes, then shadowkirby had to gogogogo to clean his room. Kelsey turned around to talk to his IRL friend, when he noticed something odd about him. There was a mushroom on his head! "IRL friend, why is there a FREAKING MUSHROOM ON YOUR HEAD." IRL friend moaned then things began being trippy and trippy music started playing! "WHAT THE HECK." Kelsey grabbed the mushroom off IRL friends head, when an asian kid burst into Kelsey's home! "WHAT THE HECK."

... I'll write more later.
I like food.

K-NiGhT

That was...kinda short.

But really cool!

I better be in it...

*takes out lighter* >:)
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

EFitTrainr

"HALT IN THE NAME OF ALL THAT IS... UM... NOT BAD! shouted the asian kid. He too, had a mushroom on his head. How ever, this was not the same type of mushroom that was on IRL friend's head. However, this was just a hat intended to make him look like a toad... IT WAS... SHADONINJA!!!! "DUNH DUNH DUNH!!!!" He yelled.
"WHAT THE HECK". Shouted Kelsey.

TO BE CONTINUED.
I like food.

Raymondbl

I didn't know what frivolous meant.... I do now.
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.