How many Legend of Zelda titles have you beaten?

Started by Olimar12345, April 04, 2012, 02:20:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How many Legend of Zelda titles have you beaten?

The Legend of Zelda
Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past & Four Swords
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures
The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Olimar12345

Title says it all. No spin-offs, remakes, or other odd games-just the timeline games here.

I've beaten them all except for The Adventure of Link, A Link to the Past, Majora's Mask, Oracle of Seasons/Ages, Four Swords Adventures.

Almost beat alttp, mm, and oos, until something stopped me-either system malfunction or save data corruption...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

the_last_sheikah

I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllyyyy need to get back to skyward sword.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

K-NiGhT

Lol i beat them all, but don't own any.

Thank you friends house weekend xD
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

blueflower999

You forgot Faces of Evil and Wand of Gamelon  :P
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Olimar12345

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Dudeman

Quote from: Jub3r7 on April 04, 2012, 06:21:41 PMBeating Zelda games... ha... ha....
I don't get it...

Anyways, I feel pretty sad because I've never beaten Ocarina of Time. :( But I have Project64, so I'm working on it! Hurray for emulators!
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

DrP

fingerz

I'm awesome at fighting and collecting, just not puzzles... which is why I haven't beaten too many. XD
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Fleetstar The Flygon

I'm so ashamed of myself.
I have beaten a grand total of... zero Zelda games. :/ I got most of the games in the space of one month, because I love to multi-task, but maybe that wasn't the right choice.
Where I stand:
WW- Wind Temple
SS- Lanayru Mining Facility
OoT- Spirit Temple
LA- Just got it as an app recently, so...

I'm going to go to the corner of shame and cry now.

fingerz

You should be ashamed! How can you call yourself a Zelda fan and not even beaten a single game? :P
Still, I can't talk. My friend nearly killed me when I said I'd never played Mario 64...
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

DonValentino

Every one except The Legend of Zelda, Zelda II (tried 100 times on my 3DS), and Spirit Tracks.  ;D

Evolvix 85

I've played The legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Minish Cap, Phantom Hourglass and Four Swords Adventures... I love all Zelda games, but my favourite is Minish Cap.