Dusk's Arrangements - Jul. 28th - Pokémon BW "Abyssal Ruins"

Started by Dusk, April 26, 2012, 07:57:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bespinben

Quote from: SocialFox on October 17, 2012, 11:12:33 PMCan you still make arrangements?
No, and for several reasons: (Sorry for spamming your thread Dusk)

If such an activity were permissible, there simply wouldn't be any time at all to do so. The missionary daily schedule has me busy all day from the moment I rise from bed:

An exception to this schedule is one day of the week (Monday in most missions), called "P-day" (preparation day), where one would do things like pay bills, do laundry, buy groceries, write letters to family, etc... The "P-Day" period lasts from 10 AM to 6 PM on the given day. Following 6 PM, one would resume normal proselyting until the specified time when one is required to return to the apartment.

Thus, the only time I would theoretically be able to arrange would be during this 8-hour period on one day of the week, assuming I get all my preparations complete early. Even then though, the multiplicity of rules and standards concerning missionaries prevent performing such an activity-

1.) Arranging requires a computer. Missionaries aren't allowed to have computers (or TVs, radios, or virtually any electronic device that conveys media).
2.) Arranging requires a piano/keyboard/pitch reference. Missionaries aren't allowed to have musical instruments.
3.) Arranging requires a means of listening to the song one wishes to transcribe. Refer to the parenthesized statement in reason 1. Exception to this is for listening to church hymns or other pre-approved music via a CD player.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Dusk

Quote from: Bespinben on October 17, 2012, 10:06:01 PMDone! I think it turned out well.
Looks great. I'll thinking about making a youtube channel where I'll upload viedoes where I'll playing the soundtrack of Pokémon Mystrery Dungeon 3. ;D

Quote from: Bespinben on October 18, 2012, 12:03:09 AM(Sorry for spamming your thread Dusk)
No problem. I would have asked the same. :)
Quote from: Bespinben on August 25, 2015, 12:08:51 AMOfficial seal of approval
(^o^)=b
August 25th, 2015

Dusk

(^o^)=b
August 25th, 2015

Dusk

Added "Main Theme" from Crysis 2 for three pianos (Solo).
[ZIP] [PRI] [MIDI] [PDF] [Original]
(^o^)=b
August 25th, 2015

Dusk

(^o^)=b
August 25th, 2015

Jompa

Birdo for Smash

Dusk

(^o^)=b
August 25th, 2015

Dusk

(^o^)=b
August 25th, 2015

Dusk

Added "Welcome to the World of Pokémon / Personality Test"  from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon 2: Time/Darkness/Sky
(^o^)=b
August 25th, 2015

Yugi

Dusk

Added "Rising Fear / Threat" from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon 2: Time/Darkness/Sky
(^o^)=b
August 25th, 2015

Dusk

(^o^)=b
August 25th, 2015

Bespinben

Just wanted to pop in here to NSM super quick while I can to say-

Dusk, your recent slew of PMD arrangements has been absolutely superb. It really, really means a lot to me to see you continuing my legacy of arranging the music the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. From a purely aesthetic standpoint (since I'm in no situation to be able to give a truly in-depth evaluation), your PMD arrangements of late have consistently been extremely well-formatted, meticulously articulated, and have effectively maintained most if not all parts from the original songs.

Keep rocking, and see ya in 18 months! (and maybe try arranging some PMD 3DS?  ;))
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012