Zunawe's Arrangements (3 New Sheets)

Started by Zunawe, May 14, 2012, 07:20:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zunawe

Hola. Let me know via Discord if a link is broken or incorrect. Some of these tinyurls are very old.

[PS4] Bloodborne
"Lullaby for Mergo"[PDF] [MUS] [MID]   [MUSX]

[MUL] Dark Souls
"Gwyn, Lord of Cinder (Two Pianos)"[PDF] [MUS] [MID]   [MUSX]

[XBOX360] Halo 3: ODST
"Bits and Pieces: From the Ashes"[PDF] [MUS] [MID]   [MUSX]
"The Light at the End: Another Rain"[PDF] [MUS] [MID]   [MUSX]

[N64] The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
"Song of Soaring"[PDF] [MUS] [MID]   [MUSX]

[N64] The Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time
"End Credits"[PDF] [MUS] [MID]   [MUSX]
"Gerudo Valley"[PDF] [MUS] [MID]   [MUSX]
"Middle Boss Battle"[PDF] [MUS] [MID]   [MUSX]

[NDS] The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
"Inside a Goron's House"[PDF] [MUS] [MID]   [MUSX]
"Inside a House"[PDF] [MUS] [MID]   [MUSX]
"Oshus"[PDF] [MUS] [MID]   [MUSX]
"Set Sail for Adventure (Title)"[PDF] [MUS] [MID]   [MUSX]

[Wii] The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
"Ballad of the Goddess"[PDF] [MUS] [MID]   [MUSX]

[NDS] The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
"Aboda Village"[PDF] [MUS] [MID]   [MUSX]
"The Final Exam"[PDF] [MUS] [MID]   [MUSX]

[GCN] The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
"The Great Sea"[PDF] [MUS] [MID]   [MUSX]

[MUL] Outer Wilds
"Morning"[PDF] [MUS] [MID]  [MUSX]

[GB] Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow Version
"Surf"[PDF] [MUS] [MID]   [MUSX]

[PS2] Shadow of the Colossus
"Memories"[PDF] [MUS] [MID]   [MUSX]
"Prayer"[PDF] [MUS] [MID]   [MUSX]

Here are some other things I think are neat that won't be submitted to the site for one reason or another:

Fate/Zero
"Painful"[PDF] [MUSX]

Kid A
"Motion Picture Soundtrack" (Brass Chorale)[PDF] [MUSX]

Outer Wilds
"Travelers" (All Instruments)[PDF] [MUSX]

Winter's End (I Am Setsuna OST)
"Eternal Winter"[PDF] [MUSX]

You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

K-NiGhT

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

Zunawe

I'm sorry. I'm very obviously new at this (that wasn't supposed to be sarcastic). Also, I just read into this a little more, and I hope to fix what I can, concerning formatting, ASAP.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

K-NiGhT

Oh i didn't mean your arrangement.

It's kind of an inside joke here.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

Zunawe

I also didn't mean my arrangement. It was something else entirely. . . Maybe we should forget this ever happened.

I program things

Olimar12345

Quote from: K-NiGhT on May 14, 2012, 08:38:02 PMIt's kind of an inside joke here.

this is what he meant.

This is one of the better versions I've seen so far. You've got a few little problems here and there, but its a nice solid arrangement. Unfortunately, dynamics are required in a piece like this, as it already has dynamics. Also, towards the end I suggest revising the part where you merge the melody and counter melody. make them two, not one.

Oh, and if you were interested in having this on the site, you need to format your sheet like [This].

EDIT: Also, if there's anything your finale won't let you do, or if you have any questions, send me a pm.(personal message) You can do so by clicking the little word bubble under a user's name. I'll be glad to help you out. :J
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Zunawe

Thanks. That feels good for my first shared arrangement. I made the mistake of uploading a previous version, so I need to fix that. Also, I read that formatting page just a little while ago; that's what I was talking about earlier. I'm actually suppposed to be asleep, so I can't edit it right now. I've been using my 3DS to post. I'll be sure to work on that soon.

EDIT: Okay, I have the formatting fixed basically to a minimum because I want to change some things around first. Also, a couple of minor mistakes were fixed in the middle, and the end was changed to what I would really like it to be. Previously it was just a draft. One more thing that I did was excluding the 8 measures after the middle part (the measures were 51 - 58). They just didn't seem to fit. I still feel as if there should be more chords in the right hand. Anybody have any suggestions?

I program things

Zunawe

Question. I edited the original post and the name, but everything is still the same. I'm just adding new songs. On Gerudo Valley (I'm pretty sure that's the name, but there might be a 's) I am trying to get the repeating, lower rhythm correct, but I can't hear it distinctly enough. I narrowed it down to these three, but I don't really know past that. By the way, ignore the second half of the measure. I forgot to change that.

I program things

Shadoninja

Quote from: Zunawe on May 18, 2012, 02:50:36 PMQuestion. I edited the original post and the name, but everything is still the same. I'm just adding new songs. On Gerudo Valley (I'm pretty sure that's the name, but there might be a 's) I am trying to get the repeating, lower rhythm correct, but I can't hear it distinctly enough. I narrowed it down to these three, but I don't really know past that. By the way, ignore the second half of the measure. I forgot to change that.

I'm 95% that one is correct.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Zunawe

Thanks. I was thinking the same, but I couldn't be sure. Also, I currently have that pattern in the left hand repeating with different chords throughout most of the song, but I was thinking of changing that to dotted eighth; dotted eighth; eighth; dotted eighth; dotted eighth; eighth. This would replace the sixteenth notes in the left hand once the right hand is introduced with the main melody. I don't know how feasible it is for the random user to continue to play this rhythm throughout the entire song.

I program things

Zunawe

Finished Gerudo Valley. I have a couple of things I still want to add. Anybody reading this? I could use some feedback. . . or something.

By the way, is there a good way for me to convert the .mus file to a .pdf file? Finale said that you could save it as a PDF, but I couldn't find anything. I'm using NotePad 2012.

I program things

Shadoninja

Quote from: Zunawe on May 19, 2012, 06:48:59 PMBy the way, is there a good way for me to convert the .mus file to a .pdf file? Finale said that you could save it as a PDF, but I couldn't find anything. I'm using NotePad 2012.
http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=2223.msg102555#msg102555
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Zunawe

Aha! Thank you.

EDIT: I was looking through my computer, and I found a few old music files. I completely forgot that I had done this, but about 3 years ago I arranged Koopa's Road from Super Mario 64. It wasn't meant to be playable at all (unless you can reach 3 octaves with one hand and play sixteenth notes of the same note at 150 bpm), but it sounds pretty cool. I think I might change it around to be playable. To be clear, this is not a submission, I just couldn't find a good place to put it elsewhere on the website.
Koopa's Road (Outdated)

Also, I was fiddling with the piano and figured out how to play parts of this song. For all you Pirates of the Carribean fans. It's just basically a musical doodle. I will fix the composer asap. John Williams did not write this music. I don't know what I was thinking.
Pirates (Outdated)

I program things

Zunawe

I added articulations to Gerudo Valley, and I fixed a few things in Ballad, so those are pretty decent for now. There's still a few notes I want to add in different sections of the right hand for Gerudo.

I'm working on The Sky now from Skyward Sword. There are a lot of triplets. I'm fairly sure it's in 4/4 and not 6/8 or 12/8, but could somebody give me a second opinion? Thanks.

As a final note, I'm fixing up Bowser's Road, but, having NotePad like a lame person, I can't put in the key change. If somebody would be kind enough to volunteer doing that for me once I'm finished it would be greatly appreciated.

I program things

Olimar12345

Quote from: Zunawe on May 25, 2012, 12:16:03 PMI'm working on The Sky now from Skyward Sword. There are a lot of triplets. I'm fairly sure it's in 4/4 and not 6/8 or 12/8, but could somebody give me a second opinion? Thanks.

Before starting an arrangement, be sure to check that it isn't already in progress. You can claim songs here. I am currently working on the sky from LoZSS.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!