News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

Arrangement contest 3 - Going Solo! Sheets out!

Started by Cobraroll, May 16, 2012, 03:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Your favourite?

Viridian Forest from Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver, by Garlicbananas.
4 (44.4%)
Minor Remnants from Metroid II, by Olimar12345.
5 (55.6%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Olimar12345

Just finished mine. It's pretty bitchin', too.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

pumpy_heart

I can finish mine in a day or so. Probably this afternoon, yes. I'll finish then.

Cobraroll

Yay! More participants!

One thing, though: Unless you have a really good reason, just hand in a .MUS file. That makes things easier for us, and keeps the "packages" for judgroring and voting a lot smaller.

Upon hand-in, a YouTube link to the piece you arranged would also be appreciated.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Olimar12345

Quote from: Cobraroll on July 16, 2012, 02:57:20 PMOne thing, though: Unless you have a really good reason, just hand in a .MUS file. That makes things easier for us, and keeps the "packages" for judgroring and voting a lot smaller.

Upon hand-in, a YouTube link to the piece you arranged would also be appreciated.
sry/mybad.mov
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

pumpy_heart

Got randomly busy and will be for a while. When is this thing going to be due?

Cobraroll

Because I say so, the deadline is August 1st.

We have enough entrants to make it a contest. It won't be terribly spectacular, but at least there are multiple sheets to vote for.

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

FSM-Reapr

NOOOO... I wanted to join but the timing is awful...

Olimar12345

FSM-Reapr

Yeah, I kinda figured that out by the "3" :P

MaestroUGC

Yeah, The next one probably won't be until the holidays, of course we can do an extended one like this throughout the fall if people feel up to it.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Olimar12345

Bump...sorta. So how are things going?

Cobraroll

Ah, that's true. The deadline was four days ago.

We've only had two hand-ins. I don't have the time now, but tomorrow I'll get the files out to the judgrors and anybody else who wants to pit them against each other.

garlicbananas

Only two?  Guess this is some head to head combat.  I can't wait to see what Olimar made when this is all done.
Please check out my arrangement! http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=4222.0

Cobraroll

Sorry to keep you waiting!  :-[

Here are all the entries.

Viridian Forest from Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver, by 019820.

Minor Remnants from Metroid II, by 022396.

Yep, that's it. Pick your favourite!

Olimar12345