News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

Control the Throne

Started by Spyro, May 28, 2012, 03:15:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Zunawe on July 31, 2012, 05:32:35 PMHawaii sinks and puts out the fire. You drown and I come back to life as a shark and "sit" on the throne.

I whisk the throne away when you are sleeping. :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Spyro

But Zunawe got mad and ate you. While he was enjoying that, I sit.

Zunawe

I finish BDS and eat you. I swim with the throne to the lowest part of the ocean I can survive where everybody implodes because of the pressure, and sit.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

K-NiGhT

I get a big submarine with missles and destroy you completely and utterly, and use a claw on the bottom of my sub to bring the throne to an undisclosed location and sit there, where none of you will ever find me. I also removed any tracking bufs/gps thingys for teh lulz.

My throne. Until I die.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Zunawe

I become a ghost (again [I do that a lot]) and spend eternity searching for the throne. I find it, and you die. I sit on the throne as a ghost and scare everybody away. . . Then I get bored of sitting on the throne so I take it to where everybody else is, set up a video camera, and then eat ghost popcorn and watch everybody attack each other from the bomb shelter.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

K-NiGhT

My ghost meets up with your ghost and we share popcorn and candy and soda while people murder each other over a chair.

8)

Zunawe

We also have an organ because, you know, pianos aren't spooky enough for ghosts to play. Also, I call all the peanut butter cups.

I program things

K-NiGhT

That's okay I hate peanut butter.

Zunawe

*shocked gasp* . . . . . . Okay. Oh, also there are two super-epic euphoniums (why does chrome not recognize that as a word?!?!?!). And a Trombone.

Anyway, back to people stealing le chair.

I program things

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Zunawe on August 01, 2012, 06:15:14 PM*shocked gasp* . . . . . . Okay. Oh, also there are two super-epic euphoniums (why does chrome not recognize that as a word?!?!?!). And a Trombone.

Anyway, back to people stealing le chair.

*steals le chair without breaking a sweat*

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

K-NiGhT

Meanwhile, Zunawe and I begin to play an epic Euphonium duet.

Maybe Olimar12345 will show up and play Trombone...

Dudeman

I get a degree in exorcism and drive K-NiGhT and Zunawe to the underworld. Then I steal Olimar's trombone and hit BlackDragonSlayer over the head with it. He dies, I take the throne and sit.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Dudeman on August 02, 2012, 12:36:41 PMI get a degree in exorcism and drive K-NiGhT and Zunawe to the underworld. Then I steal Olimar's trombone and hit BlackDragonSlayer over the head with it. He dies, I take the throne and sit.

I come back (skilled in dark magic as well as light magic :P) as a Necromancer. Since you can only exorcise a ghost (or other evil spirits), you are helpless against me. I take the throne!

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Zunawe

I'm wondering why Dudeman decided to steal Olimar's Trombone when he was never even there. . . Anyway, now we can play duets in the underworld for Hades. He secretly loves low brass.

I program things

K-NiGhT

He likes our music so much that he decides to bring us back to life. We gang up on BDS and kill him. We make a duplicate throne and both sit.