News:

See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

Control the Throne

Started by Spyro, May 28, 2012, 03:15:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fingerz

How true. :P

I become 'The Spy' and assassinate you from behind.
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Zunawe

Except that that was my teammate and I was a spy posing as an engineer on your team. I assassinate you from behind and take the throne again.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

K-NiGhT

IfloodyouwithwordsandyouaresoveryconfusedabouthowfastIamtalkingtoyourightnowthatyougetupandrunoutoftheverypristinethroneroomwithabadmigraneandIlaughasItakethethronewithmyrun-onsentences.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Zunawe

It's funny because I had no trouble reading that.

Somebody else take the throne. Imma go sit in the abandoned bomb shelter with the burnt popcorn. I bring mah 3DS and a piano.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

fingerz

Sits on throne, then decides to join Zunawe and together we play an awesome rally of MK7 and play some duets on the piano. :D
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Shadoninja

I sneak in and choke you both to death. I take your 3DS' and bury your corpses outside. I engineer the piano to be a player piano and have it play music. I start to make more popcorn for anyone who wants to join me in the shelter.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Zunawe

I laugh as a ghost because this has turned into "Control the Bomb Shelter" and everybody forgot about the throne.

By the way, now that I'm a ghost I can inhabit your body. I do so and steal all your popcorn.

I program things

K-NiGhT

Meanwhile I sit upon the throne
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Spyro

I punch you off.

Throne acquired.

Olimar12345

I inform you that Zunawe has made a very interesting post and while you get lost reading topic derail after topic derail, I take a seat. At the Throne.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Kman96

I ditch the throne in search of the missing bomb shelter...

...where could it be? :o
Party Hard!
[close]

Zunawe

Quote from: Olimar12345 on June 12, 2012, 09:22:53 PMI inform you that Zunawe has made a very interesting post and while you get lost reading topic derail after topic derail, I take a seat. At the Throne.
I blame my friends. Our conversations take the oddest turns.

I present Olimar with all the popcorn that I stole from Shado. He eats all of it and explodes. I use Shado's body (which I am still inhabiting) to create a new body for myself, and I jump off a cliff, pulling myself out at the last second. I then inhabit my new body. I sit on the throne.

I program things

Spyro

....But you realized you were sitting on a cactus instead. I sit on the real throne

Zunawe

<_<   >_> . . . *slowly walks toward forgotten throne* *TURNS AROUND QUICKLY* *brushes off dust* *sits*

I program things

blueflower999

*Punches Zunawe off through secret compartment in bottom of throne* *Sits*
Bulbear! Blueflower999