News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

Control the Throne

Started by Spyro, May 28, 2012, 03:15:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UnknownKirbyMan

Except I wasn't eliminated. I didn't go to ambush anybody. I vanished and watched.
I cast Sticky Flame on you. Your cards and other paper objects began to burn.
I leave the area for now.
Quote from: Nakah on October 28, 2013, 11:27:22 AM
I always respect my local poison herbalist.

FSM-Reapr

I SUMMON EXODIA!

Throne get. ;)

Zunawe

I fail to understand these references, and, because everybody knows that only things I know about exist (trollface), Exodia dissapears and I use my sonic screwdriver's noise to annoy you and you leave. I sit on le chair of excellence.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Zunawe on August 31, 2012, 02:41:46 PMI fail to understand these references, and, because everybody knows that only things I know about exist (trollface), Exodia dissapears and I use my sonic screwdriver's noise to annoy you and you leave. I sit on le chair of excellence.

Same applies to me. :P Sonic's screwdriver (:P) goes poof, and I approach you, intent on taking the throne.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Zunawe

Lol. Sonic's screwdriver. You need to watch Doctor Who.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Yugi

I use Gravity on you. Taking the Throne.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SocialFox on August 31, 2012, 10:02:42 PMI use Gravity on you. Taking the Throne.

Gravity (I assume you mean Final Fantasy-style spell?) also applies to the throne; it comes with me. :P
While on the ceiling, I get the throne.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

I put Justin Beiber in your head, encouraging you to proceed with euthanasia. Throne Falls down and I get the Throne.

Spyro

A rocket from my house on mars comes at you and blasts you away.

I take the throne.

davy

As all 5 parts of Exodia are in the graveyard, I activate Contract with Exodia to Summon Exodia Necross. He cannot be destroyed by spell cards, trap cards and monster card effects, and each time he battles he gains 1000 attack. Exodia Necross keeps attacking Spyro untill his attack exceeds Spyro's and destroys him.

I take the throne.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

FSM-Reapr

I activate Soul Demolition, and with that I destroy Exodia Necross. I punch you off the throne and sit on it.

davy

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on September 01, 2012, 07:11:27 AMI activate Soul Demolition, and with that I destroy Exodia Necross. I punch you off the throne and sit on it.

If either player has no monsters in their Graveyard, the effect of this card (Soul Demolision) cannot be activated.

Your Soul Demolition fails, because I have no monsters in my grave. The throne is still mine.
I activate Imperial Iron Wall to keep you from banishing cards.

(Also you couldn't destroy Necross doing that anyway, because I am using the anime version).
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

FSM-Reapr

SCREW THE RULES, I HAVE MONEY!!!

Throne get. ;)

Yugi

I appear as a corparate bank theif and give you so much debt that you have to sell the throne. I get the throne.

Spyro

I buy the throne from you. Throne taken!