News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Control the Throne

Started by Spyro, May 28, 2012, 03:15:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Pit0010 on May 31, 2013, 11:15:49 PMyou sit on a banana pill I planted before hand and slip off.
throne is mine
You sit on Toxic Spikes placed on the throne. :P After clearing the throne of all hazards and inspecting it for traps, I sit on the throne.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

I build 8 robot masters and kill sheikah, taking his throne.

blueflower999

I infect your Robot Masters with Roboenza, making them work for me.

They are the ones from Mega Man 6: Tomahawk Man, Wind Man, Flame Man, Plant Man, Blizzard Man, Knight Man, Yamato Man, and Centaur Man
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Yugi

Still sitting in my throne, I detonate the remote bomb inside them, causing them to explode.

BlackDragonSlayer

Since you only killed sheikah, I am still alive... but you aren't for long (I assume "death by some sort of summoned ethereal entities")...

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

I doublecast Ultima on BDS, killing him and destroying his throne.

fank009

i make a throne out of hickory since i cant see one.
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Zunawe

But TZP sits on the Iron Throne, which is better than the hickory throne, so he has the throne.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

FSM-Reapr

i wolf him and take the throne

BlackDragonSlayer

The person whom Yugi-Fox doublecast Ultima on was actually the Famed Mimic Gogo; angry, he triplecasts Meteor on him, Zunawe, TZP, and FSM.
Gogo sits on the throne, and I hide behind the throne. :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

But it turns out, I had Break Damage Limit on, and I kill Famed Mimic Gogo

My throne.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Yugi on June 02, 2013, 08:14:08 PMBut it turns out, I had Break Damage Limit on, and I kill Famed Mimic Gogo

My throne.
I stab you a la Sephiroth (except without the "jumping down from above" part), since I was hiding behind the throne. :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Spyro

I push you off and take the throne.

Kman96

Spyro dies of boredom and I inherit the throne.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Party Hard!
[close]

braix

I get Moltres, Zapdos, Articuno, Yveltal, Xerneas, Zekrom, Reshiram, Kyurem, Mewtwo, Mew, Ho-Oh, Lugia, Entei, Suicine, Raikou, Groudon, Raquaza, Kyogre, Deoxys, Latios, Latias, Celebi, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Regigigas, Cresselia, Darkrai, Azelf, Mesprit, Uxie, Palkia, Dialga, and Giratina to all blast you off the throne. The throne is now vacant and I am the only one present at the moment. Thus the throne now belongs to me and my massive army of pokemon are guarding it. Oh, and the Mario brothers are also on either side of the my throne giving me further protection. *sits down* Luigi, get me a few oranges.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.