News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

Control the Throne

Started by Spyro, May 28, 2012, 03:15:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

Sammer's kingdom is destroyed by that black hole thingy.

My throne now.

King Sammer

I annhiliate you. When you figure out this mistake, I annihilate you.

MY THRONE FOREVER
WAS MY THRONE
IS MY THRONE
In Sammer's Kingdom
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!

KIND SAMMER!
Oh ho! What a performance! And what exotic garb you drape yourself in, challenger!

King Sammer

As you wonder about your Sammer's Kingdom thing, I enter your distracted mind and make you shoot yourself in the chest. I exit just as the trigger is pulled, remove the corpse from the throne, and reclaim what is rightfully mine. The throne, that is.
Oh ho! What a performance! And what exotic garb you drape yourself in, challenger!

Maelstrom

Quote from: King Sammer on November 26, 2014, 09:21:32 AMI annhiliate you. When you figure out this mistake, I annihilate you.
BDS kills you for copying his murder, but dies in the process

All your throne belong to us

braix

*facepalm*
maelstrom i thought i blew you up :c
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Dudeman

Foul necromancy. Mine, that is. Zombie Maelstrom eats your face. And leaves the throne. I take it.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BlackDragonSlayer

Necromancy? Bah hahaha! Foul? Ahaha...

Bow before the power of my necromancy! Watch as your skeletal minions turn against you, seizing the throne for my control!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

King Sammer

SUDDENLY, THE THRONE BREAKS APART BECAUSE I HAVE PUT TERMITES IN IT BEFORE THIS TOPIC WAS MADE.

I BUILD A BRAND NEW ONE, AND THEN SIT ON IT.

AHH... SO COMFY.

SO NICE... THAT OTHER ONE HAD TOO MANY PEOPLE SITTING ON IT.

SO COMFY!

Bloop

You died because of too much excitement

throne

braix

I've been thinking...when you get the throne, what do you do with your power?
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

King Sammer

Thank you. Now I have a throne, and now everything is peaceful. No stress, and everything is great now! This is great!
QuoteIt will be mine forever

braix

no. i hit you with a hammer and youre knocked unconcious for 30 days.

my throne.

AwesomeYears

Quote from: braixen1264 on January 28, 2015, 03:27:33 PMno. i hit you with a hammer and youre knocked unconcious for 30 days.

my throne.
Well played

King Sammer

30 days later...
NUKE!
there! no one can stop it now!

braix

but...it hasnt been 30 days.