See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

League of Legends

Started by UnknownKirbyMan, June 05, 2012, 02:28:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

I have a level 1 LAN account don't worry
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

braix

Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Wolf

Cute Gnar pic! Can u send me that?
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

Yugi

Wait, so how do I download LoL?

Maelstrom

Yugi

mikey

are you gonna be using the ANZ server or are you gonna try NA
unmotivated

Yugi

i'll ask some of my friends what servers they use, but probably na

braix

mikey

unmotivated

Wolf

Yugi

sry braix was the only one who actually provided a link i'm referring him to the authorities

braix

Wolf

....... I don't get it. :P

Gnar

Hi guys! I also play league too! I see a lot of you are playing this game as well. Right now i'm using my friends account but later i'm gonna make my own so i'll tell you what the name is when I make one! P.S I love Gnar. So CUTE!!!!!!!!!!