News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

League of Legends

Started by UnknownKirbyMan, June 05, 2012, 02:28:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

Long ago, the four nations(Nami, Taliyah, Janna, Brand) lived together in harmony.
Then, everything changed when Brand attacked.

Only the jungler, Udyr, master of all four elements, could stop them.
But when his team needed him most, he went AFK.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

Quote from: deku_link on May 06, 2016, 07:02:20 PM>Cloud Drake symbol looks almost like waves and is blue
it looks like a puff of air
unmotivated

braix

Spoiler
[close]
god dammit rito 16 minutes for one game
we might as well be challenger

edit: somebody dodged D:::::::::::::
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

FireArrow

Restart the que after like 5 minutes, usually works for me.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

braix

So Riot accidentally sent people the season 3 TSM icon for free. TSM fan is happy.

Side note: apparently I spent $515 on my main account, 10 of those being Canadian dollars somehow. I'l like to say I won't spend any more money on this game, but idk if I can with Elementalist Lux coming out...

braix

I made an Anivia guide pls upvote thx

mikey

unmotivated

mastersuperfan

Why would you want to play a high-skill champ though
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

braix

blueflower999

Mordekaiser is god-tier and anyone who says otherwise has either never played against a good one or is insane.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

mikey

unmotivated

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

braix

good morde vs. bad players = pretty decent

good morde vs. decent players = pretty shit

blueflower999

Then explain to me why there are 4 master and 3 challenger Korean Mord mains
Bulbear! Blueflower999