News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

League of Legends

Started by UnknownKirbyMan, June 05, 2012, 02:28:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FireArrow

I uninstalled the game, but holy crap, this makes me regret that decision (someone try mass veigar farming.)
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

mikey

Quote from: FireArrow on April 01, 2014, 04:15:44 PMI uninstalled the game, but holy crap, this makes me regret that decision (someone try mass veigar farming.)
Very bad decision actually :P
URF is so fun
unmotivated

braix

The one day that I'm grounded... ;-;
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

Quote from: zoroark1264 on April 01, 2014, 04:43:51 PMThe one day that I'm grounded... ;-;
Don't worry!  It'll be here all week!
unmotivated

braix

Ahh thank god I hope that's true.
But in my opinion I'd rather have the chance to play as Urf than play URF-omg Urf...URF
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

Quote from: zoroark1264 on April 01, 2014, 04:54:26 PMAhh thank god I hope that's true.
But in my opinion I'd rather have the chance to play as Urf than play URF-omg Urf...URF
Sadly urf is dead.  He was killed by warwick.
unmotivated

braix

It could mean something. Like-april fools.

Wolf

Actually. They do this kind of thing at april fools because urf died at april 1st. Ever since then, riot did a special event every april 1st. So not only they do this cause of april fools, but because urf doed that day. :'(
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

mikey

BEHOLD THE GLORIOUS EVOLUTION
C9 vs TSM exhibition match was hilarious
Meteos carried with jungle urgot 10-1-6 and executed himself at fountain at the end.
Sneaky played Jayce, LemonNation played Kog, Balls played Ezreal, and Hai played Lux, I don't remember who played what on TSM side but it was absolutely hilarious.  Here's the match:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4fatIYLpOo
unmotivated

Wolf

Uuuuggghhhh. Another bronze moments. Why in the holy mother of fuck is NA players suck while others kick ass?

braix

Oh and I'm in NA. Add me. ;-;
My summoner: DarkVulgar
I'm bored.

mikey

Quote from: zoroark1264 on April 02, 2014, 07:04:43 AMOh and I'm in NA. Add me. ;-;
I'm bored.
I'll try to add you when I get home :P
but I likely won't be able to get on until tomorrow.
Quote from: wolf on April 02, 2014, 07:01:18 AMUuuuggghhhh. Another bronze moments. Why in the holy mother of fuck is NA players suck while others kick ass?
I'd rather be Bronze V 0 LP than anywhere else tbh.  So many things work there because everyone's so bad xD
unmotivated

Wolf

Quote from: zoroark1264 on April 02, 2014, 07:04:43 AMOh and I'm in NA. Add me. ;-;
I'm bored.
wawawawait. What's the other one? I thought it was zoroark1264? So did you make another account?

braix

Quote from: wolf on April 03, 2014, 07:06:27 AMwawawawait. What's the other one? I thought it was zoroark1264? So did you make another account?
Unless I somehow have an impersonator, no. I was DarkVulgar the whole time lol. xD

mikey

unmotivated