News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

League of Legends

Started by UnknownKirbyMan, June 05, 2012, 02:28:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf

LOL. Super Galaxy Rumble song is catchy.
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

mikey

unmotivated

Wolf

Hey guys. Have you ever thought that the SKT skins look like pieces of shit covered in gold? Here. Let me sum up what those skins should have been called

Jax: that guy who uses a cup as a weapon Jax
Lee sin: Gas station part-time job worker Lee sin
Zed: DJ Zed
Vayne: Rich mom Vayne
Zyra: Hooker Zyra

mikey

I think lee's jacket looks cool.
unmotivated

mikey

Braum is boring and overpowered
Curse Voice is BAD
SKT Jax gives a slight advantage over classic/Angler Jax
unmotivated

Wolf

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 26, 2014, 06:12:00 AMSKT Jax gives a slight advantage over classic/Angler Jax
What do you mean by slight advantage? Like does it have a particle that can give you a handicap or what?

mikey

He has a smaller hitbox
unmotivated

Wolf

Oh. I see. better not spoil it at reddit or anywhere. Then, riot patches it. Elise is the prime example.

braix

Ok i want jinx now. I tried her in the free champ rotation and her ult is SO FUN TO USE :D
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

I'm 300 IP away from Mordekaiser.
Huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue
Mordekaiser es numero uno
huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue
unmotivated

braix

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on May 03, 2014, 11:33:50 AMI'm 300 IP away from Mordekaiser.
Huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue
Mordekaiser es numero uno
huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue
I see what you did there huehuehue
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

braix

Should I buy Nasus or Jinx first? They both seem fun to play~

mikey

As much as I hate to say it, nasus is pretty bad right now.
unmotivated

braix

Maybe Blitzcrank? I want to have a bit of fun with his rocket grab.

Wolf

Well it depends on what lane you really need right now. Say if you need an ADC first, then I suppose you buy Jinx first. But if you need a top lane then Nasus IS pretty good but picking dogy without knowing what the opponents top is basically suicide mission. So I recommend another champion like Jax or Shyvana, but if you reallllllllyyyyyyy want to try the doggy, then do so.