League of Legends

Started by UnknownKirbyMan, June 05, 2012, 02:28:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

Quote from: wolf on June 28, 2014, 06:45:39 AMOh and remember about my friend where I never won a single game when playing with him, he was bronze, but he had one of his gold friend to use his account and now that trash is in silver!!!
Wow dats hella cheap
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

braix

I suck at LoL. xD
But Vel'Koz is still fun to play anyway.

Should I buy Fizz, Diana, or Katarina for mid lane? I need a new champ.
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

Aaaaaaaaah not fizz, kind of a bad idea imo
unmotivated

braix

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on July 11, 2014, 01:18:55 PMAaaaaaaaah not fizz, kind of a bad idea imo
Lol recommendations would be great. I love playing mid and jungle.

mikey

Quote from: zoroark1264 on July 11, 2014, 01:53:36 PMLol recommendations would be great. I love playing mid and jungle.
If you plan on getting good at the game I wouldn't play Kata, she's only good against noobs and tbh kinda is trash.  You get props if you play diana though :P
unmotivated

braix

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on July 11, 2014, 02:16:40 PMIf you plan on getting good at the game I wouldn't play Kata, she's only good against noobs and tbh kinda is trash.  You get props if you play diana though :P
Okie. :3
Also what are your thoughts on Rengar for jungling? I heard he's not good in the meta?

mikey

Quote from: zoroark1264 on July 11, 2014, 02:26:03 PMOkie. :3
Also what are your thoughts on Rengar for jungling? I heard he's not good in the meta?
Anyone who said "Scruffy you ruined him"
"GG Rengar was scruffied" should die in a hole.
Rengar is perfectly good, and even a little on the strong side (Hint: He can literally assassinate you from anywhere not under turret because LOL STEALTH)
unmotivated

braix

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on July 11, 2014, 09:22:30 PMAnyone who said "Scruffy you ruined him"
"GG Rengar was scruffied" should die in a hole.
Rengar is perfectly good, and even a little on the strong side (Hint: He can literally assassinate you from anywhere not under turret because LOL STEALTH)
That's good, cuz he seems pretty fun to play and I want to try him out.

Wolf

Rengar is still good. Because he's perfect for assassination and ADC's who don't have escape skills will be melted by Rengar. But I tried Rengar the other day because I have his skin, but it didn't work out so well for me.
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

braix

Quote from: wolf on July 12, 2014, 05:04:45 PMRengar is still good. Because he's perfect for assassination and ADC's who don't have escape skills will be melted by Rengar. But I tried Rengar the other day because I have his skin, but it didn't work out so well for me.
So basically, he's perfectly playable as a jungle assassin? Sounds like I'd have fun playing him. xD

Wolf

Yes, but I think they will nerf Rengar for  the 47134971297billionth fucking time so I don't recommend it that much.

mikey

Quote from: wolf on July 15, 2014, 08:26:34 AMYes, but I think they will nerf Rengar for  the 47134971297billionth fucking time
lol
unmotivated

mikey

Spoiler
[close]
got no idea why the first one is so big lol
but that's the new league
unmotivated

Wolf

Guyz, did you all see the new champion? Gnar or something, but isn't he soooooo cute??? first time I saw it, it made Vel'koz look like a bitch. It's almost as cute as Kog'maw!!! and you guys know how serious it is when I literally said Kog'maw. Well looks like I finally found somewhere to spend my IP. I have like fucking 12000 IP already. What do you think?

braix

Quote from: wolf on July 31, 2014, 02:38:50 AMGuyz, did you all see the new champion? Gnar or something, but isn't he soooooo cute??? first time I saw it, it made Vel'koz look like a bitch. It's almost as cute as Kog'maw!!! and you guys know how serious it is when I literally said Kog'maw. Well looks like I finally found somewhere to spend my IP. I have like fucking 12000 IP already. What do you think?
cyuut ;u;