News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

League of Legends

Started by UnknownKirbyMan, June 05, 2012, 02:28:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

Quote from: zoroark1264 on August 29, 2014, 01:47:30 PMVELKOZ ACTUALLY FIT ME BETTER BUT WHATEVER
SLINGING TO YOUR SOLDIERS SOUNDS FUN
WHY WOULD YOU SLING TO THEM
WHEN YOU CAN STAND THERE WITH LIKE 2000 AUTO ATTACK RANGE
unmotivated

braix

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 29, 2014, 03:35:55 PMWHY WOULD YOU SLING TO THEM
WHEN YOU CAN STAND THERE WITH LIKE 2000 AUTO ATTACK RANGE
WELL I MEAN YOU CAN GO SLING OVER WALLZ AND STUFF
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

Quote from: zoroark1264 on August 29, 2014, 04:03:26 PMWELL I MEAN YOU CAN GO SLING OVER WALLZ AND STUFF
OR GET HYPE TO KILL SOMEONE OVER A WALL
HIS SOLDIERS GIVE VISION
unmotivated

braix

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 29, 2014, 04:10:48 PMOR GET HYPE TO KILL SOMEONE OVER A WALL
HIS SOLDIERS GIVE VISION
-SAVING UP IP-
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Wolf

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 29, 2014, 04:47:57 AMWHAT WHY
I COULD SEE HIM BEING AN ADC BUT THAT'S ABOUT IT
His ulti seems good for support. And the W gives a nice poke.
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

mikey

Quote from: wolf on August 29, 2014, 08:57:01 PMHis ulti seems good for support. And the W gives a nice poke.
STOP TURNING MY SAND MAGE INTO A SUPPORT
BLASPHEMY
unmotivated

Wolf

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 29, 2014, 09:01:38 PMSTOP TURNING MY SAND MAGE INTO A SUPPORT
BLASPHEMY
Stop turning my SUPPORT sand into a mage!!!

FireArrow

Guys, I found this absolutely amazing godly trick while trying to fix a memory leak for the lolclient.

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1086230

Never lag again!!! (Seriously, the client, which isn't needed in game, takes up an absurd amount of RAM. It was never the servers to begin with (though they still suck.))
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

mikey

Quote from: FireArrow on August 30, 2014, 09:54:28 AMGuys, I found this absolutely amazing godly trick while trying to fix a memory leak for the lolclient.

Never lag again!!! (Seriously, the client, which isn't needed in game, takes up an absurd amount of RAM. It was never the servers to begin with (though they still suck.))
brilliant lol
I'll tell my friends
unmotivated

braix

Quote from: FireArrow on August 30, 2014, 09:54:28 AMGuys, I found this absolutely amazing godly trick while trying to fix a memory leak for the lolclient.

I'm too lazy to do this everytime I play a match. I'll just get more RAM

Wolf

Brilliant! I'll tell my PARENTS!!!

FireArrow

Well, now my computer crashed from memory 40 minutes into a game rather than 1... still have to play on my laptop >_>
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

mikey

Quote from: FireArrow on August 31, 2014, 11:57:02 AMWell, now my computer crashed from memory 40 minutes into a game rather than 1... still have to play on my laptop >_>
lol
I play on my laptop too my PC has too much info on it to run league well.  Kinda ironic
unmotivated

Wolf

Hell, my bro plays with laptop too.

Wolf

Guyz. I just came up with a crazy League math theory.

Rengar heart Nidalee=
Spoiler
Gnar
[close]

Zed+ Nasus+ Valor=
Spoiler
Azir
[close]

Spoiler
Zed: Unseen BLADE is the deadliest! Master Yi: My BLADE is yours. Talon: Live and die by my BLADE!
taloN,master yI, zeD= NID. nidaLEE= leeSIN= singed
Zed, The MASTER of SHADOWS. Talon, The BLADES SHADOW. MASTER Yi, The wuju BLADESmen
[close]

Sivir+Vayne+Trynd+Leblanc+Olaf+Draven+Thresh+Shyvana=
Spoiler
Gnar
[close]