News:

It's not Opposite Day.

Main Menu

League of Legends

Started by UnknownKirbyMan, June 05, 2012, 02:28:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf

WTF is this Thresh? I Garentee you guys to stop.

What kind of annie does annie Watch?
Nasus spelled backwards is Susan.
And Anivia says, That was unEGGspected.
Wiz Kalista.
Reneger says, EBola strike.
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

mikey

Actually we could keep going with this, I fUrgot I had like a Zilean of these
unmotivated

Wolf

Oh yeah? Well sure. I can Singed league puns like me playing the Fiora. But I have to say that Jarvan puns would be EXEMPLARy.
While yours are just IRELIAvent. Mine are so funny that I'd better make a twitcher account and post more and be VIKTORious. Although I'm not Triforcing you to make more. Oh and Azir just said 'aRYZE!'. This EZREALly lame so lets DIANA hole. Let me ASHE you a question. Isn't thinking all this a real VAYNE in the ass? And there's a BRAND new champ that just came out from the GRAVES.

Wolf

And WUJU mind if I post more? Damn these lol puns are DRAVEN me crazy. These aren't funny ANNIEmore. Although I think I'm TALONted with these kinds of jokes. But you may think that i'm GARENteed to lose, but ELISE I know why I'm doing. These commets should be THRESHolded for lack of joy. And if Ziggs got counter jungled then would that make him KA'ZIGGS? I can VIbrate sound.

mikey

Okay going a liiiittle bit overboard there.
You might Jinx it.
unmotivated

Wolf

Wolf

OMG Rek'sai!!!!! It's another void champ!!! And it's.... it's..... it's so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now we can make a perfect Void Cutie team. Cho'gath top, Rek'sai jun, Kha'zix mid, Koggie adc, and Vel'kro support.

mikey

Reksai is very fun and very good in the new jungle
she plays like Renekton with less damage and more cc
unmotivated

braix

Quote from: wolf on November 30, 2014, 07:26:26 AMOMG Rek'sai!!!!! It's another void champ!!! And it's.... it's..... it's so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now we can make a perfect Void Cutie team. Cho'gath top, Rek'sai jun, Kha'zix mid, Koggie adc, and Vel'kro support.
i can be deh vel'kro
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Wolf

braix

Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

unmotivated

braix

then unless kalista is from the void i dont have any other void champs :c

mikey

dude play kha top and we're good
unmotivated

braix