News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

League of Legends

Started by UnknownKirbyMan, June 05, 2012, 02:28:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf

The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

FireArrow

Play Teemo top, he'll fit right in.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

mikey

Does anyone else have a problem with kalista?  I hate her whether on my team or the enemy team.

Quote from: FireArrow on December 01, 2014, 11:29:24 PMPlay Teemo top, he'll fit right in.
lol I get it xD
unmotivated

braix

Quote from: wolf on December 01, 2014, 10:55:49 PMEh, buy it.
Gotta save up first

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 02, 2014, 08:33:54 AMDoes anyone else have a problem with kalista?  I hate her whether on my team or the enemy team.
I only have a problem with playing her against a Draven.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Wolf

Not even playing LOL for a few weeks.

braix

oooooh kha is free this week
and rengo
and yasuo
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

Rengar and kha are always free together
and stealth is so broken now, even more broken than it was before
unmotivated

Wolf

YAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! I'm playing LOL!!!!!!!!!

braix

mikey

I'm gonna start banning kha
unmotivated

Wolf

Im gonna start banning Wiz Kalista.

braix

I'm gonna start banning Fizz. :c

mikey

Quote from: zoroark1264 on December 05, 2014, 07:47:19 AMI'm gonna start banning Fizz. :c
>.>
fizz gets banned so often now that whenever he isn't banned some little kid thinking he's OP tries to play him and fails epically. (You can tell because they're the ones with the void fizz skin)
unmotivated

FireArrow

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 05, 2014, 09:08:19 AM>.>
fizz gets banned so often now that whenever he isn't banned some little kid thinking he's OP tries to play him and fails epically. (You can tell because they're the ones with the void fizz skin)

That's true with every champ. I can tell the outcome of the match by champ select - if anyone says "XXX IS OPEN PICK IT NOA!!!!1!!..." gg.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

braix