News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

League of Legends

Started by UnknownKirbyMan, June 05, 2012, 02:28:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

A smurf is an alternate account that's at a lower level or ranking.
I didn't actually mean smurfing though, I meant to say boosting.  Regardless everybody involved understood
unmotivated

Wolf

Actually I thought surf is making another account and smurfing is boosting.
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

braix

we should all get the ninsheet____ accounts to level 30 and form an NSM team
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Wolf

K. Then I'll use my NA account from now.

braix

Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Wolf

Ever seen people with Jax hands?

braix

idk what thats supposed to mean

Wolf

Jax has 3 fingers, you need 5 to play LOL, so having 3 fingers means that you suck at LOL.

mikey

to be fair you don't really need more than 3 to play jax in the first place so I don't see what exactly you mean
unmotivated

Wolf

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 06, 2015, 03:08:56 AMto be fair you don't really need more than 3 to play jax in the first place so I don't see what exactly you mean
Da fuk?
No no no what I meant was Jax has 3 fingers and you can't play LOL with 3 fingers so if you call someone "your hands are Jax hands" then that means you suck at LOL. DO U FUKING GET IT?

mikey

unmotivated

Wolf

Guyz, how do you make those signatures?

braix

mikey

I was too lazy to go all the way over to my desktop so I used MS paint lol
unmotivated

Wolf