News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

The NSM RPG

Started by Zunawe, June 07, 2012, 09:00:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

We should include. . .

only medieval weapons with minor upgrades using technology.
10 (62.5%)
futuristic weapons that have been severely weakened, or become extremely rare. (i.e. laser guns with limited shots)
9 (56.3%)

Total Members Voted: 16

MaestroUGC

You couldn't afford me.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SlowPokemon

I'm on board as composer if there's anyone who wants to develop it (at least, anyone reliable).
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

braix

I might be able to be Level Designer/Artist/Tester
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Sebastian

Put me on to compose (if we actually do it)

MaestroUGC

There's going to be a team of like 10 composers but like maybe one thing will actually be written. No writers or designers either, just a bunch of composers.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Sebastian

Dude

Quote from: mariolegofan on September 04, 2015, 11:47:03 AMI did. It was more of a rhetorical question.
I honestly don't know what you would have expected anyone else to say in response to that vague post but ok.

AwesomeYears

Well I have RPG Maker, so...

Zunawe

This is a huge project to take on, and honestly, I don't think we have the experienced programmers to make it happen. RPG Maker could work, but it's got a steep learning curve and it's expensive. It would be cool to see, but this community probably doesn't have the resources/time/experience to take it to completion. That said, please prove me wrong.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

mikey

why does it need to be a computer RPG it could be more like DND couldn't it

also if you're down for coding I'm down to get down
unmotivated

braix

rpg maker is pretty cheap and really easy to pick up though
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

AwesomeYears

I have RPG Maker VX Ace with the Luna Engine. I can put the tiles of the map and put in the stuff that you guys make.

Zunawe

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on September 04, 2015, 04:19:51 PMwhy does it need to be a computer RPG it could be more like DND couldn't it
There really isn't any middle ground between a D&D campaign and a computer RPG. Especially if it's meant to be playable by anybody at any time.

Quote from: AwesomeYears on September 04, 2015, 04:46:03 PMI have RPG Maker VX Ace with the Luna Engine. I can put the tiles of the map and put in the stuff that you guys make.
Tiling a map is probably the easiest part of using RPG Maker. There are still scripts, custom items, custom mechanics, combat balancing, etc...
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

mikey

I'd be ok with running and balancing numbers/attributes
unmotivated

AwesomeYears

Quote from: Zunawe on September 04, 2015, 05:23:10 PMThere are still scripts, custom items, custom mechanics, combat balancing, etc...
Yes, I'll leave it to you guys to suggest that stuff and once you complete that decision. I'll implement it onto the game.