News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Insaneintherain's Arrangements (NEW: [PS1] Chrono Cross - "Scars of Time")

Started by insaneintherain, June 16, 2012, 04:34:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

insaneintherain

Welcome to insaneintherain's page of arrangements!

Chrono Cross

"Scars of Time"
[ZIP] | [PDF] [MUS] [MID]

Took down previous arrangements for quality issues. Starting fresh!
Using Finale PrintMusic 30 day trial atm, planning to buy it soon.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

TheZeldaPianist275

If you download NotePad, you can use .xml to import the file and make an MUS out of it; that's what I do.  Formatting is way off though.

insaneintherain

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on June 16, 2012, 07:51:57 PMIf you download NotePad, you can use .xml to import the file and make an MUS out of it; that's what I do.  Formatting is way off though.
Yeah, I know about that, but I don't do it because of the terrible formatting on the import =P
Quote from: Olimar12345 on June 16, 2012, 07:31:13 PMFantastic job! It's perfect for piano!
Thanks! Especially from a Pikmin fan such as yourself :)

insaneintherain

Just added "Bulblax Kingdom"! It has some interesting percussive effects :)

DonValentino

AHHHHHH! PIKMIN!!!!  ;D
Awesome arrangements! I really wanted something more from Pikmin.  :D

insaneintherain

Quote from: WarioMan98 on June 17, 2012, 12:29:47 AMAHHHHHH! PIKMIN!!!!  ;D
Awesome arrangements! I really wanted something more from Pikmin.  :D
Thanks! Pikmin, in one of my opinion, has one of the best soundtracks of any game :D

insaneintherain

Added a simplified version of "Night Comes" from Pikmin for Spyro.

Olimar12345

I don't like your Bulblax Kingdom, mostly cus I have one that I think is better. Click.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

insaneintherain

Quote from: Olimar12345 on June 17, 2012, 08:02:06 PMI don't like your Bulblax Kingdom, mostly cus I have one that I think is better. Click.
Lol, I agree. I think yours is better. I should probably include the treasure theme in my later ones... xP I probably wouldn't have arranged it had I seen yours.

Olimar12345

insaneintherain

Just updated all the links with .xml, .mus files, and a readme. Also added Burnt Burrow.

insaneintherain

New piece: Frontier Cavern! This one includes the battle and treasure variations.

@Olimar, how did i do? xD

Olimar12345

Fantastic! I only stress that in the first section you have note collision: both hands are playing that "C", and sometimes with different articulation. :/

insaneintherain

Quote from: Olimar12345 on June 23, 2012, 01:51:07 PMFantastic! I only stress that in the first section you have note collision: both hands are playing that "C", and sometimes with different articulation. :/
Thank you for the advice! I actually noticed that C when I sat down and played it. Something to improve on!