Olimar12345's Arrangements! (890 Total) 10 New Sheets (Pikmin!)

Started by Olimar12345, June 27, 2012, 12:04:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Meh I purposefully didn't use those lines. Imo it clutters things and looks messy, not to mention it's obvious what's going on. I am aware that other composers and arranged do though. (I like to reserve them for situations that really need clarification)

I'll also fix the game title once we finalize what we're going to do.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

DonValentino

Goody. Well personally I like to have them in these cases, even if it is as obvious as this.

Olimar12345

New:

[NES] - EarthBound Beginnings
-Pollyanna (I Believe in You) [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]
-House [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]

Also fixed the old ones to read EarthBound Beginnings:
-Wisdom of the World (Queen Mary's Castle) [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]
-Drugstore [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

Double post, another quick one:

-Comforting Sleep/Hotel Sleep [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]

DonValentino

Very nice! One little thing I could say though is in "House", the quarter rests are too close to the notes, I'd move them a little bit up. Again, it's personal taste like with the dashed lines, so yeah, just a suggestion.

Hope to see more EBB stuff :J

Olimar12345

Thanks for your feedback recently (I'm actually not used to it .__.). I agree with the rests being too low, I'll move them up next time I get on my computer!

DonValentino

Olimar12345

DonValentino

Quote from: Olimar12345 on September 17, 2015, 09:26:40 PMNew one:

-Yucca Desert [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]

I found the mine without looking at any guide or anything, true story o:

Olimar12345

New:

-Battle With A Flippant Foe [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]

Olimar12345

New:

-All That I Needed Was You [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]

Olimar12345

More because:

-The Paradise Line [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]
-The Tombstone [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]

Oronoco

I don't know much about EarthBound, but I've really enjoyed these.  :)
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

Olimar12345

Olimar12345