News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

Olimar12345's Arrangements! (890 Total) 10 New Sheets (Pikmin!)

Started by Olimar12345, June 27, 2012, 12:04:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yug_Guy

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

New:

[GB] - Pokemon Gold Version & Pokemon Silver Version
-Battle! (Wild Pokémon—Kanto Version) [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

Altissimo

my breath stopped when i saw this literally

IF YOU KNOW THE WORDS YOU CAN JOIN IN TOO

InsigTurtle

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

InsigTurtle

SlowPokemon

Suddenly I have intense regret at not playing Donkey Kong 64 though something tells me my unfamiliarity with the game made looking at that arrangement twice as hilarious
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Tobbeh99

Cool! Never thought this would be possible to play on piano, but didn't pay much attention to the other instruments besides the rap.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

cashwarrior1

Olimar12345

WaluigiTime64

MY GOODNESS SOMEBODY ACTUALLY DID IT.

Also, what does "Repeat and F.O." mean?
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Tobbeh99

Repeat and Fuck off! no, jk, it means fade out.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Sebastian

Hahahahaha! I love it!
This is so cool. Great work!

One question. Does it matter what order the publisher and company go in under the copyright info? Waluigi and I have been doing a TON of these sheets and we've been doing: "Nintendo, Rare (c) 1999." Also, for the Banjo project we did a while back, this is the format we used (Nintendo, Rare etc.).

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on June 10, 2016, 05:07:32 PMRepeat and Fuck off! no, jk, it means fade out.
Awesome. xD