News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Olimar12345's Arrangements! (890 Total) 10 New Sheets (Pikmin!)

Started by Olimar12345, June 27, 2012, 12:04:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Getting back to my Splatoon to-do list:

[WiiU] - Splatoon
-Calamari Inkantation [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

Surprise:

[SW] - Splatoon 2
-Octo Expansion Trailer [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

Giving F-Zero a little love. I'll be doing Sand Ocean too.

[SNES] - F-Zero
-Opening Theme [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]

Olimar12345

Trying to clear out more of the to-do, "in-progress" sheets:

[3DS] - Pokémon Sun & Pokémon Moon
-Lillie's Theme [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]

Olimar12345

Olimar12345

Story time: Years ago I made the decision to purge the site of seven of my worst, pre-quality-checked sheets that somehow made it to the public from my early days at NSM. Like many, I really just picked pieces that were too demanding for where I was. I've always wanted to go back and revisit these arrangements and do them justice, and I eventually did just that with one of them [Dark Whisper for Disgaea DS]. Here's number two in what will hopefully be a septology of revisions.

[N64] - Body Harvest
-Calm #1 [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]

Olimar12345

Another off the to-do list. I'm a little disappointed in how this one turned out, since making it playable with two hands meant leaving out quite a lot. Might make a four hands version sometime.

[PS1] - Final Fantasy VIII
-Waltz for the Moon [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]

Olimar12345

Overshadowed by the Octo Expansion DLC news was the 3.0 update for Splatoon, also announced on the 8th. With the update we'll be getting more music from the band the Chirpy Chips (from Splat1)!

[SW] - Splatoon 2
-Chip Damage [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]

I've got Battery Full (Their other new track) coming soon too!

The Deku Trombonist

Quote from: Olimar12345 on March 18, 2018, 01:31:12 PMAnother off the to-do list. I'm a little disappointed in how this one turned out, since making it playable with two hands meant leaving out quite a lot. Might make a four hands version sometime.

[PS1] - Final Fantasy VIII
-Waltz for the Moon [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]

Yeah I see what you mean, it's a tough one. Have you ever checked out Ravel's own piano reduction of La Valse? Obviously it's quite difficult from a playability perspective, but he pulled it off quite well so there might be some ideas you could pick up there.

Olimar12345

No I haven't. I just checked it out and wow is it busy. Had to pause it several times and think about how one would play what was written. Thanks for sharing!

Olimar12345

Just posting to say that yesterday "Chip Damage" had it's title localized to "Blitz It," and that my arrangement has been updated as well.

Olimar12345

Olimar12345

One I've wanted to do for a long time!

[GCN] - Pikmin 2
-Opening Cinema [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]

Olimar12345

More Pikmin 2 arrangements!

[GCN] - Pikmin 2
-Frontier Cavern [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]

Olimar12345