News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

Olimar12345's Arrangements! (890 Total) 10 New Sheets (Pikmin!)

Started by Olimar12345, June 27, 2012, 12:04:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Altissimo

Nope, you just misinterpreted my previous post. Which is my fault because it was not phrased well (it was like "you do know he's allowed to post them here?"), but this has always been my position

Olimar12345

I would really appreciate it if you guys would stop pointlessly spamming my topic with your misconstrued ideas and opinions. Because of such pointless posts, my new update, of which I worked very hard on, arranging 20 pieces, has been bumped back TWO whole pages. I told myself I wouldn't respond to this and that I would ignore it, but some things need to be said:

Quote from: LeviR.star on March 13, 2019, 04:48:59 AMWe post sheets here not only because we want to advertise them, but also so we can get feedback on them. I firmly believe that you can always improve your skills, and there's always more to learn from others. It seems pretty strange to me, then, that someone would post needless replacements to good sheets on a forum where he/she's not even trying to contribute to a community effort anymore.

You contradict yourself by "firmly believing that you can always improve" and simultaneously implying that my sheets are flawless and I am unable to receive feedback. While flattering, I'd appreciate it if you didn't... Not only that, but nowhere did I say that any arrangement I posted was meant to replace someone else'. This is a concept that you have struggled with in the past as well; the ability for two arrangements of the same piece to exist (just like how you freaked out to me via Discord DM's when I posted my Deltarune arrangements of pieces that others' had arranged as well). There can be more than one version of an arrangement. Period. One does not have to be better; they're just different. Why can I not create my own interpretation of something without you getting literally up in arms about it?

Quote from: LeviR.star on March 13, 2019, 04:48:59 AMIf you're going post sheets, or lurk around and respond to people once in a while, can you both please stop acting so toxic? You're being extremely rude to members old and new, and hypocritical against the reasons you chose to leave in the first place. I'm not saying you shouldn't be involved here, or need to bring your sheets back to the site, but a change in attitude around here would be good for everybody.

Can't believe I'm being called "toxic" for literally only posting new arrangements in my own thread, by the guy who won't let me simply arrange the tracks I like in peace...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Splatoon Inkling

Your not being toxic though, I really like your arrangements. What's wrong with you posting your arrangements in your thread? I have absolutely no problem with that, I did have a misunderstanding about how the system worked before. I'm sorry if I was rude or caused you any trouble.

Bobbythekid21

Sorry for helping with spamming up your arrangement thread.
In an attempt to help make it right:
Check out Olimar12345's most recent arrangements here!
333,331 is a prime number.
Spoiler
Quote from: Bobbythekid21 on February 24, 2019, 01:03:24 PM
Well, I'll just stick around for now and be helpful.
I'm gonna hold myself to it by constantly reminding myself of it.
[close]

LeviR.star

Quote from: Olimar12345 on March 13, 2019, 10:40:50 AMYou contradict yourself by "firmly believing that you can always improve" and simultaneously implying that my sheets are flawless and I am unable to receive feedback. While flattering, I'd appreciate it if you didn't... Not only that, but nowhere did I say that any arrangement I posted was meant to replace someone else'.

I didn't say that your sheets were flawless; I said that posting them here but linking them off-site gave the impression that you thought they were flawless. I hope I'm not misunderstanding this, but you do still accept feedback on your sheets, don't you? It's just that I feel when you make your own site where you accept your sheets alone, you're blocking off any criticism from your work.

And that "toxic" comment was partially directed (on your end) towards your response to the "Seb has reappeared" thing in the news. I don't know how you meant to say what you said, but you have no idea what personal life issues kept Sebastian off the site for the last few months, and those are nobody's business. You have a career to attend to, and not all the time in the world to be involved here; I know that. But I don't want anyone gaining a negative reputation here based on what they drop in to post here once in a while. It's not a comforting environment.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Splatoon Inkling

Olimar12345

Quote from: LeviR.star on March 13, 2019, 07:53:31 PMI didn't say that your sheets were flawless; I said that posting them here but linking them off-site gave the impression that you thought they were flawless. I hope I'm not misunderstanding this, but you do still accept feedback on your sheets, don't you? It's just that I feel when you make your own site where you accept your sheets alone, you're blocking off any criticism from your work.

What is so hard about downloading a sheet from somewhere else...? There is only one extra step in the process now, and to you the process is completely ruined. If you want to view it, view it; if you don't, then don't. If you have something to say about it, say it; if not, then don't. Your "feelings" and "misunderstandings" are your own and are leaving a negative, derailed mark on my thread.

Quote from: LeviR.star on March 13, 2019, 07:53:31 PMAnd that "toxic" comment was partially directed (on your end) towards your response to the "Seb has reappeared" thing in the news. I don't know how you meant to say what you said, but you have no idea what personal life issues kept Sebastian off the site for the last few months, and those are nobody's business. You have a career to attend to, and not all the time in the world to be involved here; I know that. But I don't want anyone gaining a negative reputation here based on what they drop in to post here once in a while. It's not a comforting environment.

Well, pardon my French, but then why didn't you hecking say so? So you mean to tell me that you weren't shitting up my topic with allegations of toxicity based on my most recent, on-topic posts, but rather were secretly implying reference to a failed attempt at a joke I made over a month ago in a different topic?

It's incredible how little you know and how loud you like to be about it... Don't even bother responding because I will not reply to any more of your messages, be it on this topic or any other.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FireArrow

Suggestion: some way to get to the sheets your advertising a little easier? I don't mind going to your site but linking to the main page than having to navigate to a specific piece gets a bit annoying and makes me not really bother to listen to more than one . Adding a "recently added" tab to your site would do wonders for that.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Olimar12345

Ten new arrangements:

[GB] – Kirby's Dream Land
-Bubbly Clouds
-Ending
-Mt. DeDeDe

[MUL] – The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
-Midna's Lament
-Queen Rutela's Theme
-Sacred Grove

[NDS] – LovePlus
-Everyday – Holidays (A-Type)
-Everyday – Holidays (C-Type)
-Everyday – Spring (A-Type)
-Everyday – Spring (C-Type)

Download them here: https://vgmsheetmusicbyolimar12345.com/

Quote from: FireArrow on March 13, 2019, 08:55:51 PMSuggestion: some way to get to the sheets your advertising a little easier? I don't mind going to your site but linking to the main page than having to navigate to a specific piece gets a bit annoying and makes me not really bother to listen to more than one . Adding a "recently added" tab to your site would do wonders for that.

Thanks for the suggestion. I have added one and I also think it helps.

JulianSwegL0rd

Hi Olimar! I'm checking everyone's sheets on the Piano Arrangements topic and I just wondered, could I record them to my youtube channel? I'll share the versions in my Performance Videos topic as always if you want to. Also, I love your arrangements since I discovered the website ^^
I do piano and videogames streams here
-> https://www.twitch.tv/sirteclas <-

Olimar12345

Hello JulianSwegL0rd. I appreciate the kind words, and would be flattered to have you perform some of my work. ^^

Splatoon Inkling

Awesome! I love the new arrangements, especially the Kirby ones. I don't even play Kirby, buy the music is just so good.

Olimar12345

Twenty new arrangements:

[GB] – The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
-The Frog's Song of Soul (Three Hands)

[GCN] – Pikmin 2
-Awakening Wood
-Perplexing Pool
-Piklopedia / Treasure Hoard
-Valley of Repose
-Wistful Wild

[GEN] – Sonic the Hedgehog
-Green Hill Zone

[MUL] – The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
-Fyer's Cannon

[N64] – Jet Force Gemini
-Title Theme

[NES] – Castlevania II: Simon's Quest
-Bloody Tears

[NES] – EarthBound Beginnings
-Fallin' Love
-Magicant
-Mother Earth

[NES] – Kid Icarus
-Underworld

[NES] – Super Mario Bros
-Ground Theme
-Underground Theme
-Underwater Theme

[NES] – Super Mario Bros. 2
-Ground Theme

[SNES] – Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest
-Krook's March

[WiiU] – Pikmin 3
-Twilight River

I've now hit 500 total arrangements. Download them here: https://vgmsheetmusicbyolimar12345.com/

Olimar12345

Ten new arrangements:

[GB] - Donkey Kong Land III
-Treetop Tumble

[MUL] - The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
-Midna's Theme
-Mirror of Twilight Completed

[N64] - The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
-The Great Fairy Fountain

[GCN] - The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
-Spirit Flute Songs

[NES] - EarthBound Beginnings
-Bein' Friends

[PC] - My Big Sister
-An Empty House
-Main Theme
-The Bathhouse

[SNES] - The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
-Beginning of the Journey

Download them here: https://vgmsheetmusicbyolimar12345.com/