News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Update, Wednesday, July 4th 2012 - Featured Arranger: Joel Hands-Otte

Started by Winter, July 04, 2012, 12:00:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

no shit? He probably already thought of that, it's the most obvious thing. It was so long ago he doesn't feel like sifting through months of browsing history which might have been deleted anyway.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

Easy now, his english isn't perfect and he was just trying to help.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FSM-Reapr

My English is very good, but I don't understand much computer words... I was just trying to help.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

fingerz

Yeah... XD
I delete my browsing history because it slows down my computer. No other reasons... XD
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

JDMEK5

So fingerz, do you have any idea what you searched when you found the site? I'm going to try to find it myself...
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

fingerz

Ah, I only recall searching Super Maro 3D Land Composers, something like that. Sorry. XD
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

JDMEK5

Well, I found one that has a lot of hard-to-find info about lots of games, but unfortunately, no composers..
This site's called VGChartz. It has info on sales, stats for different countries, etc.

I'll keep looking!!
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26