Mammamiaboys arrangements

Started by mammamiaboy, July 11, 2012, 05:26:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mammamiaboy

Zunawe

I'm pretty sure it's incomplete, but it's a difficult song to tell with. Try matching your repeat up with the ost and see how it does.

The right hand part was too fast and too short. Maybe lengthen it to more than 32nd notes and let the final note hang out longer. Also, I have no clue if there's a pitch bend you can do with Finale, but that would work better, or you could have something like "Optional pitch bend down". It would sound a little more accurate, but that's just a minor thing.

I also feel like some of the rhythms are just a little bit off, but I'd have to look at it more.

Keep working, it'll get there.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Jompa

First off, It's incomplete.
Second - This is not a swing! The way you've written it is like a 6/8, BUT placed in a 4/4.
Not gonna bother explain all of this to you, so here's an example of how I would do it:
PDF of how I would've dun-it
You DID get almost all of the notes right tho!
Birdo for Smash

JDMEK5

Follow this for formatting.

The tempo is a bit off... The note values aren't right either...
Try to make sure that each measure starts on the strongest beat of the original.

The guitar sounds like it's always playing perfect 4ths... I would hold the bottom note while lowering and raising the top note to fit the pitch bend.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26