News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

TWG XXXV: Professor Layton

Started by Kman96, July 14, 2012, 01:18:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wrydryn

That's a great defence. Would the real seer please stand up?

FSM-Reapr

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

FSM-Reapr

3am here, and still making guitar arrangements for FSM. Sorry W.
Sleepy...

spitllama

My plan was to wait until more people were active. Same logic as why you wouldn't claim before night 1 is over- I don't want to claim seer but have a guardian that hasn't even looked at the thread yet. I really didn't wait that long. I was planning on claiming after night 1-- I claimed the (IRL) morning after. The fact that Reapr claimed when he did really wasn't much of an instigator.

Pointing to my previous post, it's totally convenient that he seer'd Slow, the player that was wolfed. And what is this "I have my reasons crap?" Do I not know something? If he's the real seer, he'll make things public.

Oh, and there's this gem-

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Wrydryn

This game has just been crazy so far. I'm predicting the wolfs will benefit from these shenanigans.

FSM-Reapr

Spit's a wolf. Why do you think I even brought your name up?! I said that I seer'd Slow, I seer'd you! The guardian isn't even on your side! I'll prove it: On the next Night Phase the wolves can't get rid of me. I have the guardian! Spit is RED!

Dude

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on July 16, 2012, 05:55:23 PMSpit's a wolf. Why do you think I even brought your name up?! I said that I seer'd Slow, I seer'd you! The guardian isn't even on your side! I'll prove it: On the next Night Phase the wolves can't get rid of me. I have the guardian! Spit is RED!
._.

You're trying too hard now, whether you're a wolf, the seer or neither, I'm starting to consider you as a threat to the human side. We can't have a seer that lies.

Sorry RSM-Reapr

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Dude

Shit why did I read "R"?

FSM-Reapr

MaestroUGC

...what the f*** is going on here?

I turn my back for a few minutes and it's complete pandemonium in here. FSM, I'm not too sure you're thinking your actions through. You're making what seems to be very hasty decisions, and you're trying way too hard when arguing against spit. In fact, you remind me alot of U-X when he first started playing.

Spit, you're handling this very calmly, I'm going to wait until you two finish hashing this out.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

FSM-Reapr

Dude, you're being manipulated. You'll feel so dumb afterwards. I have to defend myself, Spit is a clever player, gotta hand it to him. Dude, humans are going to lose if you think Spit's a seer. He's just going to lie you that some human is a wolf. And so on and so on...

blueflower999

Just wanted to remind you all that reviver items ONLY REVIVE A PLAYER FOR ONE DAY PHASE. After the day phase, they are dead again.

Also, this day phase Will be extended an hour due to personal reasons. I may still be late, however, so please be patient. There isn't much I can do.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

FSM-Reapr

I can imagine Spit rubbing his hands together and repeating "Exellent", over and over again.

Dude

Safety on Dude

So god damn confused.