News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

V2W: Most Anticipated Wii U Game (Pikmin 3 wins!)

Started by Spyro, August 07, 2012, 08:57:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spyro

My next V2W!

Nintendo Land
Pikmin 3

Winner: Pikmin 3
Runner-up: Nintendo Land

blueflower999

I say best NES games.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

DonValentino

How about "Best Hero"? You know, Mario, Link, Red, Kirby, Samus...
We did villains, why not heroes? If it's not been done already, of course. I also like the "most anticipated Wii U game" idea.

Spyro

Heroes could be a possibility. NES, maybe, I just don't feel like doing it too much.

DonValentino

Quote from: Spyro on August 07, 2012, 12:14:50 PMHeroes could be a possibility. NES, maybe, I just don't feel like doing it too much.

All or nothing.  :P
But you could set a certain number of heroes to reduce options, say... 30?

fabbemannen

Quote from: Spyro on August 07, 2012, 08:57:39 AMmost anticipated Wii U game
Should do this before it become to many. EA announced some sport-games lately, I expect a big amount of games coming from them soon

Spyro

OK, I'm doing Wii U. Do not suggest any titles though. I am going to edit a list up there. If I forgot something, please tell me than.

Olimar12345

Kinda stolen from the arrangement contest, but how about the forum ranks,? e.g. Nintendo Nocturne, Bombchu Bolero, and Epona Elegy.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Spyro

Quote from: Olimar12345 on August 07, 2012, 04:23:40 PMKinda stolen from the arrangement contest, but how about the forum ranks,? e.g. Nintendo Nocturne, Bombchu Bolero, and Epona Elegy.
Maybe after this one. I want to do Wii U before they get in stores.

BlackDragonSlayer

Activate sarcasm mode: Oh boy Ben 10. The very joy inside me makes me shake in delight; why must they make us wait for such an amazing game? Oh joy of joys...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Spyro

Olimar12345

Half of these games are shit. The other half are GOLD! (The half with Pikmin 3, that is.)
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FSM-Reapr

Pikmin 3:

There, you have it.  ::)

DonValentino

I think the final ranking will be:

1. Super Smash Bros.
 2. Pikmin 3
 3. Game & Wario or New Super Mario Bros U or Lego City Undercover

Spyro

Quote from: Olimar12345 on August 07, 2012, 08:39:27 PMHalf of these games are shit. The other half are GOLD! (The half with Pikmin 3, that is.)
Well, than round 1 should have easy decisions :P

Game starts tonight!