Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts (Full Update with Music, Trailer and Screens!)

Started by B-Kpianist, April 27, 2008, 09:57:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Dervillian

I think the new BK will be really much fun. It looks like really much fun to play it, but I#m worried that Rare might mess up the good old Banjo-Kazooie-feeling. I'm optimistic about the gameplay nad hope the charakters will be as much fun as allways. Hope the 20% platform will be 20% we' ll notice.

I must admit in this place that Rare seems to be a lot better than nintendo in case of explainingor promoting new features. While Rare gave us the 80/20 Balance before the game was even out, Nintendo used to hype little features, wich were so little in the actual game. for example: Epona in Twilight princess. seriously how many times did you HAD to use epona in the actual story line? like 4 times - traveling? They said there would be bossbattles on epona. there were just two, if you count the battle with that.. erm.. ogre guy (forgot his name)

have a nice day

B-Kpianist

Quote from: Pearcinator on June 24, 2008, 02:44:32 AMIf spiral mountains there then so must be banjos house. Lemme look at that painting of bottles again!...then do all the jiggy puzzles....then get cheats to be written in the sandcastle of Treasure Trove Cove (they could slot that in banjoland).

Stuff id like to see return in Banjoland (just for fun)

Mad Monster Mansion (confirmed i believe)
Treasure Trove Cove (sandcastle at least)
Witchyworld (big top tent would be cool)
Click Clock Wood (maybe...)
Gobi Valley (? that what its called? been a while since ive played it)
Freezeazy Peak (awesome level, especially the music)
The Fire and ice stage of BT (cant remember name...there should have been a transformation for the fire side...snowball was cool but id have liked a fire demon)

theres probably more... just not certain about it

Stuff i DONT wanna see

Clankers Cavern...(hated that level soooooo much)
Rusty Bucket Bay (hardest level of BK imo, also very frustrating)
The first level of BT (the one with the totem boss..mayan something??)
Jolly Rogers Lagoon...(its...ok...but im not fond of water themed levels in platformers. BK N&B might change that with building planes and subs and boats)

Stuff id like to see but probably wont be included

Bubblegloop Swamp
Mumbos Mountain
The dino one from BT
Glitter Gultch Mine
Cloud Cuckooland (although it did get pretty old pretty fast...also button mashing to beat that damn canary leads to cramped fingers)

cameos id like to see....
Kameo (lol...probably will happen, although ive yet to play it)
Grabbed by the Ghoulies (had scary banjo and kazooie faces hung on the walls)
Conker (great mighty poo lol)

These are all in Banjoland:
The dino one from BT (i think)
Glitter Gultch Mine
Cloud Cuckooland
Mad Monster Mansion
Treasure Trove Cove
Witchyworld
Click Clock Wood
Gobi Valley
Freezeazy Peak (the music for this level is orchestrated in Banjoland ;))

Theres a small part of mumbo's mountain in world of sport.

Super Zombie

B-K Pianist, nice sig. The box art looks awesome! One thing that would be awesome would be if they put in as an Easter egg the transformation into the washer. They had it in both of the other games, and it would feel kinda empty without it...

B-Kpianist

Quote from: Gamer4250 on June 24, 2008, 10:06:00 AMThis had BETTER not mean that the PAL regions get the release first >:(
Release for the US is November 18th, and for the UK is the 28th. We'll get it first.
And thank you Super Zombie :)

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Brawler4Ever

The video of the BK:N&B Gameplay has been remove from Youtube.  :'(

Now we know that you won't have to walk through the levels.  :D
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

B-Kpianist

OMG! TWO NEW VIDEO'S!!! BANJOLAND AND SHOWDOWN TOWN
Banjoland

Showdown Town and small part of opening

ZOMGOMG!!!! THE MUSICZ IS ORCHESTRATED!!! WE GET NEW MOVES!!!!! AHAHAH!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
okay i'm done! The opening looks hilarious! Look at fatty banjo and kazooie! :)

KefkaticFanatic

Well kazooie at least has a spin move...

hayere are some more pics.

nooo grunty's lair is walled off.

Banjo land is awesome, I love how they just used the original soundtracks and put them all together.

don't forget that we see either LoG or some LoG disciple!

ALSO LISTEN AT THE END OF THE SHOWDOWN TOWN VIDEO WHILE HE'S ON THE CRANE THE GUY TALKS ABOUT TWISTING THE CONTROLLER WHICH EITHER MEANS SOME THING IN THE GAME OR A MOTION CONTROLLER.

QuoteThough we got to play through the entire E3 demo early, we've been promised that's not all that Rare and MS have in store for Banjo for this upcoming expo. Stay tuned to IGN for the latest.
^^^ THIS IS BEASTLY AWESOME.  DEMO PLEASE AND DS PORT? ^^^

me irl
[close]

B-Kpianist

Yeah- that spin move is pretty cool. And we can build a vehicle to blast away the wall on Grunty's lair, Remember?
Banjoland was such a treat to hear, especially orchestrated! And i think log was the screen in the purple robe.
Did u notice grunty standing off to the side in showdown town?

Also, Rare already said there is not going to be a motion controller.

acropol

wtf whats up with the crappy vehicles things? this hardly looks like a BK game