News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts (Full Update with Music, Trailer and Screens!)

Started by B-Kpianist, April 27, 2008, 09:57:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

You probably should download the demos for those when you get the marketplace, and you can go find some awesome games on the arcade.  I'd suggest Geometry Wars cause its something every 360 owner has by now, Castlevania SOTN, Aegis Wing (free!), Ikaruga (HARD!), and something that I forget thats really awesome but yeah.  As for non-shooter games, I already listed a ton of them, and there are plenty more I've either not listed or not played.  However, Half Life, Team Fortress 2, Portal, and Bioshock are too awesome to ignore.  Especially Portal.

Just go and add me on Xbox live (gamer4251) and you can look at my played games for more ideas :P

me irl
[close]

B-Kpianist

m'kay :)

[EDIT] wait... geometry wars? does that actually involve math? :o ???

Akiro

Geometry Wars has aboustely no physical math to it.

All you really do is shoot shapes with your triangle (;))

KefkaticFanatic

Geometry wars is the GOD of arcade games.  It seriously is amazing.  Very pretty as well.

me irl
[close]

Super Zombie

Well, I was going to tell you to get Call of Duty 4, which is the best online game I've ever played, but since you said you don't want FPSs... You might like Crackdown. Dead Rising is awesome. LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga is fun.

As Gamer said, BioShock, Geometry Wars, and The Orange Box are sooooooooooo good.

B-Kpianist

okay- Is the Crash game for X360 good? I've always liked crash ;D
BTW! New interviews in the main topic ;)

Super Zombie

Only the original Crash games on the PS1 made by Naughty Dog were good. I really liked those. But the new ones are crap.

Also- check the new sig I made! I made a topic in the art section.

PseudoMario16

Quote from: Super Zombie on May 18, 2008, 12:39:42 PMOnly the original Crash games on the PS1 made by Naughty Dog were good. I really liked those. But the new ones are crap.

Also- check the new sig I made! I made a topic in the art section.
thats definatly true...
i liked crash bash
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

B-Kpianist

meh, i got rayman ::)
I was gonna get Viva Piñata, but they didn't have any.
GameStop is sooo stupid. I asked them (to test them lol) "Have you heard anything about the new Banjo-Kazooie game?", and the dude says "they haven't confirmed that they're even working on it!". OMG GIVE ME A BREAK! So i said "What? THEY CONFIRMED THE NAME, RELEASED PICTURES, AND RELEASED THE GAMEPLAY VIDS!" and he goes, "OH! It's seems to have appeared in our system. Sorry about that..."
What an IDIOT! :D

[EDIT!] What the hell was that? That game SUCKED! All it is, is a bunch of mini-games! THATS NOT THE RAYMAN I KNOW! MAN what a dissapointment... >:(
Returning it 2morrow! >:(

KefkaticFanatic

XD wow nice job.  I thought you knew Rayman sucked from what everybody said about it.  Also, DON'T YOU DARE SUPPORT GAMESTOP'S EVIL EMPIRE.

me irl
[close]

Super Zombie

Quote from: B-Kpianist on May 18, 2008, 07:34:43 PMmeh, i got rayman ::)

[EDIT!] What the hell was that? That game SUCKED! All it is, is a bunch of mini-games! THATS NOT THE RAYMAN I KNOW! MAN what a dissapointment... >:(
Returning it 2morrow! >:(

Uhh... Don't you look up games online before you buy them? Or at least look at the back of the box.

While playing Banjo-Kazooie I talked to Brentilda near the Bubblegloop Swamp entrance and she said Grunty does a scary striptease! Ewwwwww.... Ewwwwwww..... Ewwwwwww........ Nasty! And to think they put that in an E rated game!

KefkaticFanatic

Yeah, they put that in the 2nd "Banjo Kazooie Rated E?" video XD

The ESRB must be full of a bunch of idiots.  And also probably don't know anything about Brits.  Especially since they got away with putting "arse" in plain view in Grunty Industries ::)

me irl
[close]

B-Kpianist

Yeah- i should look up the game next time ::) Back of the box doesnt tell you much though... usually...

It's hillarious... Conker's jokes are obvious, but what I love about B-K is that the jokes are somewhat hidden. I LOVE THE RATED E? Video!
The funniest one in B-T is the question in the Tower of Tragedy:

What is the name on the locker you enter when you fight Lord Woo Fak Fak?
W. Anchor (wanker)
M. Bates (Masturbates)
D. Jones (Davy Jones)

XD
oh rare...

KefkaticFanatic

I lol'd at that XD

So did you ever make an Xbox Live account?

And your gamertag if you did?

me irl
[close]