News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

Religion

Started by wariopiano, September 05, 2012, 05:08:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Altissimo

that has nothing to do with the origin of the word "atheist" but ok

Tobbeh99

I think it is in the direction of the Triforce of Courage! :D
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

blueflower999

Technically .... one could be an atheist but also a theist

Specifically if your name was Theist for some reason

But also ... if you alternated so rapidly that you were both at the same time  :D :D :D

see tobbeh I replied for you, you can thank me later
Bulbear! Blueflower999

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on February 19, 2017, 12:08:36 PMI think it is in the direction of the Triforce of Courage! :D
And what direction would that be? Left? Right? Up? Diagonal? Circularly-inverted-with-a-semi-angular-launch-pattern?
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Altissimo

Quote from: blueflower999 on February 19, 2017, 12:25:48 PMBut also ... if you alternated so rapidly that you were both at the same time  :D :D :D

schrodinger's religion

blueflower999

it's spelled Schrödinger get learned kid
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Tobbeh99

There is only 1 family named Schrödinger!!!!! OMG OMG OMG
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Maelstrom

Altissimo

Quote from: blueflower999 on February 19, 2017, 12:45:16 PMit's spelled Schrödinger get learned kid

i know im just lazy

Dude

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on February 19, 2017, 12:28:48 PMAnd what direction would that be? Left? Right? Up? Diagonal? Circularly-inverted-with-a-semi-angular-launch-pattern?
obviously it's the konami code

mikey

it's schroedinger if you can't umlaut
unmotivated

Tobbeh99

I've for long been a really strong atheist, thinking that religion is purely wrong and false and that everything should be better if everyone was atheist. But now when I've listened to some about Christianity, the beliefs and the moral values. I really think that there something to it. And I completely agrees on it when it comes to morality, what's good/right and what's wrong/bad. It really has changed some of my previous thoughts on religion.

10/10 tobbeh

Dude

My religion is not worrying about religion and just being a decent human being.

LeviR.star

As a Christian, I must say that I don't appreciate it when some Christians take it too far and try to force religion on others. I also don't like it when they "look down" on non-Christians or try to harm them for what they believe. My job as a Christian is to love my neighbor, or to treat everyone on Earth with kindness regardless of their gender, race, religion, nationality, what they've done in their lives, etc. Christian terrorists give us a bad name.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements