News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Politics

Started by spitllama, September 05, 2012, 07:15:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

According to that silly quiz thingy, my views are fairly libertarian as well, which is fun because I always regard libertarians as crazy people.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

spitllama

^^ same. I got like 96% Gary Johnson :o
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Mashi

i think everyone should vote for whomever taylor swift is voting for

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on November 04, 2012, 08:11:05 PMAccording to that silly quiz thingy, my views are fairly libertarian as well, which is fun because I always regard libertarians as crazy people.
if by regard you mean correctly identify then ok

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

spitllama

Why are libertarian's crazy people?
Submissions Page

SuperFireKirby

I'm not sure how many of these of factual in any way, but I sure got a kick out of it:
http://progressiveslogans.blogspot.com/2011/08/50-reasons-libertarians-are-crazy.html

spitllama

There are so many splinters of libertarianism (anywhere from anarchy to constitutionalism) that that stuff hardly applies to the majority of libertarians imo.

In other news, I am getting so excited/nervous about the results. Today marks the end!! (or tomorrow for a recount)...
Submissions Page

Ruto

I'm still waiting to even get a chance to vote here. It's so disorganized here that even the police are getting involved o_O

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SuperFireKirby

Voted for Gary Johnson to give some more power to the third parties.

Jub3r7

I told my mom to vote for Snoopy the Dog, but she said she couldn't find his name on the poll. :(
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

spitllama

Submissions Page

Mashi

I voted for Taylor Swift.

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber