News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

Politics

Started by spitllama, September 05, 2012, 07:15:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SuperFireKirby

Y U NO VOTE FOR BEST ROOSEVELT?!?!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SuperFireKirby

Welcome back Obama. Let's see f you can change things a bit more this time around.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

EFitTrainr

does this mean people on FB are going to go back to relatively normal?
I like food.

MaestroUGC

No, they'll be talking about this until Christmas.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

EFitTrainr

I like food.

SuperFireKirby

inorite. GARY JOHNSON 2016!!!

spitllama

Paul Ryan 2016 memes are already popping up.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

DrP

Lots of my friends were hoping for a 270 tie so that it'd be Romney/Biden... just for the hell of it.

It was awesome voting for Gary Johnson. I guess this wasn't like 1992 with Ross Perot (or 1996 with Bob Dole).

Some other friends said that they should let Obama have 2 years of no gridlock to get his shit done, and if it works, then so be it, but if it doesn't, kick his ass out of dat house.

In California, Prop 30 passed. So we now have 8% sales tax and those making over $200,000 are being taxed more. But the bright side for me is that I get a tuition reimbursement check in the mail! (Even though i voted no).
Prop 34 didn't pass, to the death penalty remains.
And for SFK, Prop 37 did not pass.

What's kinda cool, Puerto Rico voted for US Statehood, so it's up to Congress now on when to admit Puerto Rico to the Union and add the 51st state (crazy, huh) -- they might leave it up to us to vote or not.

And with Colorado... have fun getting stoned.

blueflower999

Everyone should have voted for Vermin Supreme
Bulbear! Blueflower999

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: blueflower999 on November 07, 2012, 01:02:13 PMEveryone should have voted for Vermin Supreme
I wonder what would have happened if he DID become president. :o
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Mashi

omg omg omg
Puerto Rico can be a state if Congress approves and omggg.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Mashi on November 07, 2012, 01:27:54 PMomg omg omg
Puerto Rico can be a state if Congress approves and omggg.
Then we'd have to have a 52nd state to make it an even number. :P Some people might even want to bring it to 60... but what will we do about the stars on the flag? :P

EDIT: Solution. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jefferson_(Pacific_state)
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SuperFireKirby

God damnit California, Colorado can get pot legalized but you couldn't even get your food labeled properly? Even fuckin China has that!

Zunawe

Yay Colorado. As if people are really going to go out and buy more because it's legalized. Nobody who doesn't do drugs is that way because it's illegal.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things