News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Politics

Started by spitllama, September 05, 2012, 07:15:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

I'm not stupid and I usually follow my advice.  It's not so much a set of beliefs as it is a set of observations.

Also next time don't quote pictures from the previous post.

(It's not obvious?)

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Sebastian

Ruto

First of all look at the difference between my comments and the picture.

Second, the pictures don't express all the same views. (Especially the article screencap)

THIRD IT IS OBVIOUS I'M COMPLAINING ABOUT THE RIGHT WING. SO NO I DON'T.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Ruto on February 01, 2014, 01:15:55 PMAlso next time don't quote pictures from the previous post.
Or, use spoiler tags if you're going to quote posts with large images.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

oh boy ruto shittalking someone

Sebastian

Quote from: Ruto on February 01, 2014, 01:20:06 PMFirst of all look at the difference between my comments and the picture.

Second, the pictures don't express all the same views. (Especially the article screencap)

THIRD IT IS OBVIOUS I'M COMPLAINING ABOUT THE RIGHT WING. SO NO I DON'T.
Ok

Quote from: Yugi on February 01, 2014, 01:26:57 PMoh boy ruto shittalking someone
Dont mean to snap....but you dont need to butt in on things like that all the time

Yugi

Quote from: mariolegofan on February 01, 2014, 01:30:25 PMDont mean to snap....but you dont need to butt in on things like that all the time
Well excuse me if I want to speak what's on my mind.

Sebastian

Well, it does get a little old

BonusPwnage

Quote from: mariolegofan on February 01, 2014, 01:39:54 PMWell, it does get a little old
Psst...you know what else gets old? Pointless bickering.

Sebastian

Quote from: BonusPwnage on February 01, 2014, 02:04:59 PMPsst...you know what else gets old? Pointless bickering.
Your right :)
That is a weakness of mine.

How are you doing? Havent seen you in a while :)

BonusPwnage

Quote from: mariolegofan on February 01, 2014, 02:09:31 PMHow are you doing? Havent seen you in a while :)
Good. Just busy with school, family stuff, music.
Btw we should take this somewhere else (unless we're talking about politics).

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SlowPokemon

heh. That was an intense facebook debate. I decided to stay out of it.

Since no one is going to change their opinion on the matter, I suggest we leave it here.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Ruto

If I learned anything from speech class, other than how to make speeches, it was that you can't convince anyone who's already taken a side on an argument. You can only convince people who are on the fence. Note: one side is usually better at their argument than another. Particularly if one has statistics and scientific, not anecdotal, examples to match up. Here's why:

I pulled most of those from Bristol Palin's facebook page. She should also stop trashing Wendy Davis for being a teenage mom and a success. Not a boring TV personality.

Quote from: spitllama on February 01, 2014, 06:26:05 PMFixed. Hehe.

Not the right term but more like pointing out fallacies and bad logic of an entire group.

spitllama

Honestly it seemed pretty tepid to me. There was no name-calling like in a lot of FB discussions. I actually really appreciated that. Granted Ruto and I were getting snippy with our tone, but conflicting opinions do that.

As of winter last year I actually left the Republican Party, for many of the reasons that Ruto illustrated. My conservative college has ironically been a catalyst for that switch. Figured that was worth noting.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012