News:

See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

Politics

Started by spitllama, September 05, 2012, 07:15:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: blueflower999 on August 29, 2015, 02:39:28 PMAs long as I can still use Al Gore, Joe Biden, and Jonathan Gruber as ammuniation against liberals!
And I'll use your spelling against you.
what is shitpost

SlowPokemon

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 29, 2015, 02:40:25 PMDon't worry, I'm still planning to run in 2028.

What will your platform be?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MaestroUGC

"Don't vote for stupid. Interpret that however you wish."
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

blueflower999

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on August 29, 2015, 03:55:49 PMAnd I'll use your spelling against you.
Seeing as how you had to edit your post I'm going to guess that I'm not the only one  ;)
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: blueflower999 on August 29, 2015, 04:41:28 PMSeeing as how you had to edit your post I'm going to guess that I'm not the only one  ;)
All I did was remove "all".
what is shitpost

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 29, 2015, 02:40:25 PMDon't worry, I'm still planning to run in 2028.
*sigh*

Why can't it be 2028 already... why do we have to sit through all these boring elections?!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

MaestroUGC

Don't worry, I'll be running and campaigning constantly on the web starting next year.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 29, 2015, 04:51:01 PMDon't worry, I'll be running and campaigning constantly on the web starting next year.

Z for president! Oh wait. My story...maybe not Z for president...
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

mikey

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on August 29, 2015, 05:46:02 PMZ for president! Oh wait. My story...maybe not Z for president...
WHAT A TEASER
unmotivated

Dude

http://cirno99.tumblr.com/post/128512446116/rebelyeen-a-real-movie-i-held-in-my-real

I don't know whether to laugh at the people who believe this or feel sorry for them

blueflower999

Why can't both parties just agree that neither of them are terrorists or the spawn of Hell and then just go from there
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Dude

Good question, you tell me.

blueflower999

Well yeah I get that negatively attacking your opponents is a way to be successful, but there's pointing out  flaws and there's making baseless and extreme accusations. Obama isn't a demon-spawn, he isn't a terrorist, and he isn't a Muslim.

Similarly George Bush isn't a demon-spawn, terrorist, or the devil. You can like or dislike whatever you want but baseless accusations are just childish.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Maelstrom

I love how it says "copy and share this disc" in the corner instead of some anti-copyright thing.

KefkaticFanatic

While not demonspawn literally, there are certain groups that I would personally deem to hold incredibly dangerous ideologies and whose proliferation is detrimental to not just the US, but global society.

me irl
[close]