News:

Subscribe to our Twitch Channel!

Main Menu

Politics

Started by spitllama, September 05, 2012, 07:15:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on October 18, 2015, 07:32:03 PM(Then again, I'd take Vermin Supreme over a liberal ;D.)
At this point, Vermin Supreme would probably be a better choice than any of the candidates. :-\
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dude

FireArrow

The only republican I'm really OK with is John Kasich, mostly because all the other ones are gonna try and make gay marriage illegal again.
pls no
support firearrow x hawt guys
vote for any democrat or kasich

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on October 18, 2015, 07:47:24 PMAt this point, Vermin Supreme would probably be a better choice than any of the candidates. :-\

Yeah, I'm really not too fond of any of the Candidates. Trump is a comedian, Carson is insane, Clinton just says what people want to hear, Jeb is the republican equivalent of that, and America isn't ready for someone like sanders.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Dude

Kasich is best Republican hands down.

Ruto

Quote from: FireArrow on October 18, 2015, 07:52:04 PMsupport firearrow x hawt guys

Isn't that how yaoi is categorized???

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

mikey

bernie sanders is a senile old man
unmotivated

FireArrow

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on October 18, 2015, 07:58:41 PMbernie sanders is a senile old man

He seems mentally capable to me. People mostly hate him because his views are against what America has historically stood for, that doesn't make him stupid, just different. Considering countries with similar views (Sweden, Norway, etc.) are extremely well off and rated some of the happiest countries on earth, can you really say that someone trying to copy that is a senile old man?

Dude

Quote from: Ruto on October 18, 2015, 07:55:08 PMIsn't that how yaoi is categorized???
pretty sure yaoi uses slashes

Ruto

Quote from: Dude on October 18, 2015, 08:06:44 PMpretty sure yaoi uses slashes

;)

If a vote for FireArrow is a vote for yaoi...

Pianist Da Sootopolis

I wasn't aware you were classified as senile for wanting to catch up to the rest of the industrialized world..
Honestly Rand Paul wasn't as bad as some. Kasich I don't care for because IIRC he's a climate denier, he wants to cut taxes, and maybe worst is he wants to increase our already horribly expensive military budget.
what is shitpost

Ruto

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on October 18, 2015, 08:33:27 PMI wasn't aware you were classified as senile for wanting to catch up to the rest of the industrialized world..
Honestly Rand Paul wasn't as bad as some. Kasich I don't care for because IIRC he's a climate denier, he wants to cut taxes, and maybe worst is he wants to increase our already horribly expensive military budget.

He said best Republican, not best candidate!

I would also like high speed trains.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

I still would choose Rand Paul over him, since Rand Paul is somewhat libertarian esque. On social issues he's a bit better. He's still an idiot, but trying to choose a republican candidate to run the economy is like picking which sharp stick to kill a komodo dragon.
what is shitpost

mikey

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on October 18, 2015, 08:39:21 PMI still would choose Rand Paul over him, since Rand Paul is somewhat libertarian esque. On social issues he's a bit better. He's still an idiot, but trying to choose a republican candidate to run the economy is like picking which sharp stick to kill a komodo dragon.
that's a really dumb comparison
unmotivated

FireArrow

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on October 18, 2015, 08:58:14 PMthat's a really dumb comparison

i personally prefer the yaoi comparison

blueflower999

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on October 18, 2015, 07:58:41 PMbernie sanders is a senile old man
A few quotes from Bernie to back this up (paraphrased, of course):

"AMERICA HAS THE HIGHEST CHILD POVERTY RATE OF ANY MAJOR COUNTRY IN THE WORLD!" Um, no. China and India are major countries.

"THERE IS TOO MUCH MONEY IN POLITICS! DONATE TO ME AT BERNIE SANDERS DOT COM"

"AMERICA HAS THE HIGHEST PRISON POPULATION IN THE WORLD." Yeah, and they're all in there for crimes they didn't commit. Oh, heavens!

Question: What is America's biggest enemy?

Bernie: "CLIMATE CHANGE IS OUR BIGGEST ENEMY BECAUSE IF WE DON'T ACT NOW OUR CHILDREN WILL INHERIT AN UNINHABITABLE PLANET." I don't even think most climate change models predict this lol. Unless the change skyrockets to an average of one degree per year (which it won't) I'm pretty sure my children will live on a habitable planet.
Bulbear! Blueflower999