News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

Politics

Started by spitllama, September 05, 2012, 07:15:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pianist Da Sootopolis

One of the few times I agree with Marco Rubio.
what is shitpost

Pianist Da Sootopolis

*sigh*

So, I'm not in favor of banning all guns (though I'm sure I've made it clear I'd like moderate regulation where it makes sense), but this is just stupid.

This guy blew his leg off shooting at explosives. http://www.usatoday.com/videos/news/nation/2016/03/24/82236326/

While I'm perfectly okay with RESPONSIBLE gun owners, this is a problem facing a lot of people; people being stupid with their guns. It's one thing to be a gun owner who locks up their guns when they aren't hunting, but this is an entire other kind of stupid.
what is shitpost

Dude

Honestly I'm just hoping the idiots kill each other before they can reproduce.

Ruto

Quote from: Dude on March 26, 2016, 04:59:54 PMHonestly I'm just hoping the idiots kill each other before they can reproduce.

They don't have to die, just shoot certain parts off...

The bad news is that these types then to reproduce early :(

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

FireArrow

and have like 20 kids
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

mikey

this sounds very stereotypical and stuff
unmotivated

FireArrow

sadly stereotypical people exist

I'm cool with the less stereotypical (read: majority of) pro-gun people.

Dude

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-35912640

QuoteAnd - in what must count as two of the more bizarre statistics of this campaign - according to a recent study by dating site Match (formerly match.com) single Donald Trump supporters are 1,104% more likely to expect sex on a first date than Hillary Clinton supporters.
They are also 99% more likely to film themselves having sex. I think this means they are men.
Promoting your sexual prowess works well with men who feel threatened by the growing influence of women in the workforce, and by the realisation that women are now better educated than men.
those statistics... :o

Clanker37

At first I thought that said 1.104%,which surprised me because I thought Hillary supporters were used to waiting, but clearly they are.

Altissimo

QuotePromoting your sexual prowess works well with men who feel threatened by the growing influence of women in the workforce, and by the realisation that women are now better educated than men.

Quoteand by the realisation that women are now better educated than men.

Quotewomen are now better educated than men.

Quotewomen are now better educated than men.

i want to bold this for all of nsm to see :^) :^) :^) :^)

Waddle Bro

yooo go women :]

mikey

I'm... glad I'm not a Trump supporter?  idk

EDIT: apparently women have been more educated than men since march 2014, where "more educated" means more women in the workforce with college degrees than men, as well as being more likely to graduate from college than men.
unmotivated

FireArrow

How do they get those statistics?

Hello trump supporter, can I ask you a couple questions? Do you think it's reasonable to expect sex on a first date? Yes, yes, I see... and if let's say you were in that situation would you try and film it? Ok, thank you for your time.

And at the end of the say I'm not gonna vote one way because of statistics on the sexual habits of supports. That just seems like mud slinging, even if it is trump at the receiving end.

Altissimo

Quote from: FireArrow on April 06, 2016, 01:32:31 PMHow do they get those statistics?

Hello trump supporter, can I ask you a couple questions? Do you think it's reasonable to expect sex on a first date? Yes, yes, I see... and if let's say you were in that situation would you try and film it? Ok, thank you for your time.

I'd wager either online surveys or surveys of the people who may have gone on dates with both sides.

mikey

Quote from: Altissimo on April 06, 2016, 01:35:43 PMI'd wager either online surveys or surveys of the people who may have gone on dates with both sides.
ooh but in the case of an online survey wouldn't that mean a Clinton supporter could be more likely to lie D:
unmotivated