News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

TWG XXXIX: Host Sign Ups

Started by Mashi, September 10, 2012, 06:43:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

so my maths hw was like 'graph e^x+e^-x=3' and i was like 'wth how do i graph a one variable equation on a two variable graph and i cant even solve it omg im so dumb' the end

spitllama's TWG XXXIX: Uprising Madness
5 (25%)
Mashi's TWG XXXIX: omg how do i make a function for josephus' problem
2 (10%)
Bird's TWG XXXIX: I Spy
0 (0%)
FSM-Reapr's TWG XXXIX: Perfect Apples
13 (65%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Bespinben

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on September 11, 2012, 03:27:35 PMNo problem. We all know who's gonna win, so it doesn't matter. ::)
Quote from: Bubbles7689 on September 11, 2012, 03:29:49 PMEveryone should vote for spit just because [FSM] said that :P

NOOOO FSM your ruined it!!!

Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

FSM-Reapr

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Bespinben

Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Mashi

Bespinben is already in the mood of things!

Mashi

did i say just 10 pm est, i meant 10 pm est on mars
curiosity can vouch for me

Yugi

Kman96

Mashi:
Quote from: the_last_sheikah on September 10, 2012, 07:04:27 PMThis is not for this sign ups, cause I just hosted, but I would appreciate it if someone would help me balance this game a bit.

Party Hard!
[close]

Mashi

Whoops.
Thanks for pointing that out.
Also, for future reference, everyone could (and should) PM TWC (and Bird!) their games prior to Host Sign Ups in order to make game changes more efficient and the process more smooth.  I'm not criticising anyone (there isn't anyone to criticise anyway!), but just take note of it.

spitllama

Submissions Page

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Mashi

The Werewolf Council, which is composed of Nakah, jake3343, mastergamer_38, vermilionvermin, and me.  Bird is super coll too, so you can drop him a PM as well.  You could send the game to whichever member of TWC + Bird is present at the time.

Also, A+++++++++, MaestroUGC.

Bird

I already talked to the_last_sheikah and fsm about their games a bit. I would have liked to comment on spitllama's also, but I'm terrible at analyzing games with more than one team.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

vermilionvermin

I have to agree with Bird in that FSM's game seems a bit human-sided.  My suggestions for it would be to give the wolves a second wolfing for the first two nights, remove the Identify orb, and change the Decoy Orb to a painting item.  Also possibly give the wolf Painter an additional seering power.

spitllama

I am questioning whether or not I should keep posting Uprising Madness, or just make a new one. I really like it but it always seems to be 2nd best in terms of popularity.
Submissions Page