News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

Kirby's Dream Collection

Started by Olimar12345, September 13, 2012, 01:12:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Any Kirby fans planning on buying this? I'll admit I'm mostly in it for the music CD ::) .
Discuss.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Olimar12345 on September 13, 2012, 01:12:30 PMAny Kirby fans planning on buying this? I'll admit I'm mostly in it for the nusic CD ::) .
Discuss.

Yeah; it would be a nice opportunity to get a grand Kirby Collection.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

Lol, funny story: I almost picked up a copy today, but then the manager was all like "Hey, what are you doing, [cashier name]! That game isn't out yet!"  *n*
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Olimar12345 on September 13, 2012, 03:44:42 PMLol, funny story: I almost picked up a copy today, but then the manager was all like "Hey, what are you doing, [cashier name]! That game isn't out yet!"  *n*

Awww... but it's just 3 more days to wait!

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

JDMEK5

Is it a game or soundtrack or what? I'm interested but haven't heard anything about it..
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: JDMEK5 on September 13, 2012, 04:26:36 PMIs it a game or soundtrack or what? I'm interested but haven't heard anything about it..
It's a collection of several Kirby games, released as an anniversary collection. I think it also includes a soundtrack?

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

JDMEK5

If it includes a soundtrack, that would be impressive. My attention is captured nevertheless.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Roz~

Pretty sure there is a soundtrack included.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Olimar12345

Along with the game, a book and 40+track cd will be included.

Nebbles

Dang.

I've played very few Kirby games and was wondering if I should just snag this...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Olimar12345

Nebbles

40 bucks for all that? Damn.

I'll keep it mind :D Though, I'm saving the money I have for BW2... so it could be a nice holiday/bday present!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Nebbles on September 13, 2012, 08:54:27 PM40 bucks for all that? Damn.

I'll keep it mind :D Though, I'm saving the money I have for BW2... so it could be a nice holiday/bday present!

! They comes out October 7th ! I almost forgot... :-[

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FSM-Reapr