News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

Poll on Mario Kart Wii (*HUGE SPOILERS*)

Started by chipmunk884, April 28, 2008, 05:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who do you think is the best new character in Mario Kart Wii

Rosalina
11 (32.4%)
Funky Kong
6 (17.6%)
Dry Bowser
6 (17.6%)
Baby Daisy
2 (5.9%)
Mii
9 (26.5%)

Total Members Voted: 31

KefkaticFanatic

Exactly, thats why half the time Mario Kart is based on retrying the harder cups over and over again to finally get a gold cup ::)

and UGH were the big all cup challenges a PAIN IN THE ASS on mirror mode in the GCN version.

me irl
[close]

Shiny Boy

Yeah...that's what took us the longest, certainly. And what did you get? I think it was the Boo Pipes.
Bow to me, for I am...Shiny Boy!

MegaMoo

Although still very frusterating, the GCN wasn't as bad as the Wiis' 12 racers. My friend and I once were doing so well on the All Cup Tour (not Mirror) taht we placed last or close to last on I think it was the last three races and still came out on top. I'm not saying that the GCN Grand Prixes are easy, just not quite as ridiculous.

Also, has anyone noticed that the DS game did not include the unfair AI's? I think I beat every different cup on my first try.

razer84

Quote from: MegaMoo on May 06, 2008, 03:12:54 PMAlso, has anyone noticed that the DS game did not include the unfair AI's? I think I beat every different cup on my first try.

yeah, MKDS was actually not cheap.

damn commies.

Shiny Boy

I didn't notice any CPs "skipping" around the track (i.e. inexplicably appearing in front of/right behind me) in Double Dash, though some of them went abnormally fast, often easily outstripping Bowser's big kart (name eludes me) in karts like the...red shell one, say, or Toadette's one, on long straightaways. It got kind of annoying.

PseudoMario16

Funky Kong is the best new character. hands down
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

chipmunk884

pseudo, now that i finally unlocked funky kong, i completely agree that he, along with dry bones, are the best characters in the game.  However, I don't know how to unlock his most commonly used kart, which i think is the phantom (with purple and red on it).  Does anyone know how to unlock it?

iatetheinternet

The mii pisses me off because of the really wierd noises they make.

Rosalina's cool but, why the hell's she a heavyweight!?  ???

Soon i'll eat YOU!!!

Shervin

i actually had no problems on the grand prix mode i got at least 1 star my first or second tries at them.

only problem i have with the wii mario kart is that online ill be in first the whole time and the blue shells will  come on the last stretch of the last lap lol. keep in blue shells they are cool but send them earlier so i can catch back up! gosh........

noxus21

Quote from: razer84 on May 04, 2008, 03:19:07 PMthe Mii is pretty cool. i love the new rainbow road, but my favorite new stage is the one with the trees, and the Wigglers (i forget what it's called). i think tricks are overdue for the series and i'm glad the included them, and i like bikes more than karts.

maple treeway me likey likey that one its so fcking annoying that it becomes funny

PseudoMario16

i love Warios bike on Rainbow road. its has such good handling that making all those turns is easy. (well, easier)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

noxus21

Quote from: PseudoMario16 on May 29, 2008, 03:52:39 PMi love Warios bike on Rainbow road. its has such good handling that making all those turns is easy. (well, easier)

that corection is indeed good placed cuz the new rainbow road stays annoying with evry kart or bike you us

Shiny Boy

The DD Rainbow Road was lots of fun once you'd mastered it...the 64 version, far too easy (could you fall off that thing at all?). I haven't gotten my hands on MK Wii yet, but I hope Rainbow Road is a challenge without crossing into the stupid-hard region.

MegaMoo

Quote from: Silence of Darkness on May 30, 2008, 11:11:49 AMThe DD Rainbow Road was lots of fun once you'd mastered it...the 64 version, far too easy (could you fall off that thing at all?). I haven't gotten my hands on MK Wii yet, but I hope Rainbow Road is a challenge without crossing into the stupid-hard region.

Yeah, you can. If you jump at the ramp right at the start, you can fly over the railing.

Shiny Boy

So you can fall off if you try real hard. For me it was just an annoyingly long, psychedelic, headache-inducing boredom-fest.